RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-10-2009, 02:39 AM   #8981
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

You have good taste in television shows, you like colours, and you like quotes. = ]



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 02:58 AM   #8982
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

its beautiful , shows a story within the person themselfs



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 03:54 AM   #8983
GlitterandSparkles.
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
woot woot!


& you like poetry










GlitterandSparkles. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 04:06 AM   #8984
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

You believe in love, that people are all the same, and that forgiveness will get rid of pain.

That's really beautiful. = ]



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 04:15 AM   #8985
IdleButDeadly
I climbed a pyramid, I think I can do this...
 
IdleButDeadly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Canada
I am currently:

You like butterflies and colour!





IdleButDeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 04:39 AM   #8986
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Yours pretty much explains itself, doesn't it? It also shows you like contradictions.



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 04:43 AM   #8987
TheHumanCondition
Smile, someone is thinking of you.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: United States
I am currently:

You've seem to have taken a liking to rainbows and butterflys.






It doesn't matter.
We're encased in the struggle of day to day life.
To break free is to ask for help.
Impossible.


TheHumanCondition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 07:27 AM   #8988
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I think your worth it, Ill try and save you:)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 09:44 AM   #8989
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

That you have a lovely little friendship group, but are willing to make more.



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 12:14 PM   #8990
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

You are colourful and your willing to try again



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 02:12 PM   #8991
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I love that ,That keeps me going:)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 03:26 PM   #8992
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Someone makes you feel positive, you have made good friends on RYL and like pm's.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 03:56 PM   #8993
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

It's really sad =[
But it shows that you're supportive, which is nice =]



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #8994
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Theres a new guy ruining your life



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #8995
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Thanks =P



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 06:59 PM   #8996
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Yer but i love you> Your not disgusting btw, Hello ****ing love you :P
Edit: I shouldnt of swore then



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #8997
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

May the light surround you always.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 09:56 PM   #8998
Samzi
 
Samzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:

I really love that quote



"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


Samzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 11:29 PM   #8999
frizzly
 
frizzly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

you dont want this to sink you but your not sure how to go about it?



"you never know how strong you are untill being strong is the only choice you have"

lozstar88 your my lopbelly night owl. CrashQueen your beautiful and amazing like the vodka that stops the jelly from tasting funny :p


frizzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 01:52 AM   #9000
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

You believe that something beautiful can come from the darkest time.



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 26 (0 members and 26 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:26 PM.