RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2010, 12:34 PM   #8961
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

*waves to Marie and Gabz*



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 12:36 PM   #8962
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

*Waves to Sade*

How are you?




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 12:37 PM   #8963
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

^_^ Am k, but been left on my own >.<
How are you?



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #8964
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I'm okay thanks =]

Lucius. is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #8965
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

*locks self in Pillow Room*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:01 PM   #8966
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

*knocks on door* Can I come in?

Lucius. is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #8967
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

*angrily attacks pillows before slumping to the floor & curling up*

You can come in now, if you want to.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:04 PM   #8968
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

What's wrong, angel? *plomps down next to*

Lucius. is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:06 PM   #8969
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

I just feel badly let down by a friend.
I'm just being over sensitive, but it's made me feel quite hurt.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:07 PM   #8970
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Talk to me? *snuggles*

If it's hurt you, it matters.

Lucius. is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #8971
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

*nods in agreement*



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #8972
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

It's going to sound really pathetic.

But I was meant to be going to see a friend today, because we were gonna do some stuff together for Creative Writing & Ukulele, 'cause we wouldn't have another chance to for next week. And I really don't want to be on my own. She texted me like, half an hour before I was going to set off saying 'Oh, I hope you don't mind, but I've invited [ex-girlfriend] round too.'

And I'm just thinking that, in which parallel universe would I not mind, she wrecked my life >_< So now I just feel like she's completely disregarded any thoughts of how I might feel & let me down.

told you it's stupid.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:17 PM   #8973
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

'S not stupid at all, she should have asked if it was ok to be fair.



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #8974
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

That's not stupid or pathetic at all. Your friend should have been way more sensitive to your feelings, and I can understand why you're hurt by this. Can you not explain to your friend that you don't want the ex there? *snuggles*

Lucius. is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:22 PM   #8975
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

It doesn't matter now.
She's already there & I have no right to say that I don't want her there.

Thanks for listening to me.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:23 PM   #8976
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

*Dives into soft area ball pit*
yeah it may be worth explaining to your friend that you'd feel rather uncomfortable her being there..



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:25 PM   #8977
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarieMachine View Post
It doesn't matter now.
She's already there & I have no right to say that I don't want her there.

Thanks for listening to me.
No, you have every right to say you don't want her there.

Lucius. is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:27 PM   #8978
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

Tis true, you do have every right. You'd planned to spend the day or afternoon with her not her and your ex, she should have asked at least a day in advance and considered you feelings towards the situation.



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:44 PM   #8979
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Thank you.

I'll see you guys later.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:47 PM   #8980
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I'm off for a bit now. I'll probably be back around 4 or 5.

See you guys later <3

Lucius. is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 12 (0 members and 12 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:12 PM.