RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2007, 10:42 PM   #8901
Ash*
 
Ash*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Oh I do love him. He's got a sweet side if you're lucky enough to see it,but my god. Limited time with the guy. We're going for a catch up when we get back,in which I'll have to either let him stay at mine again,or take him home,because he drinks like a 5 year old.

He asked me if I wanted to move in with him. I lovingly said no. Because I'd want to kill myself,to which he replied "that'll add to your goat slaying rep", kissed me on the cheek,and ran off.




"Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."



Ash* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:47 PM   #8902
Jukebox
 

everybody needs a friend like david, or to be like him.

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:53 PM   #8903
Ash*
 
Ash*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

I'll share him round. He's been everywhere already!
He should come in here,he likes a bit of boy love.




"Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."



Ash* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:56 PM   #8904
Jukebox
 

well, he does wear lip gloss!

i need to go to bed.
or attempt to sleep.

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:01 PM   #8905
Ash*
 
Ash*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Haha.
He wears girls clothes too.




"Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."



Ash* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:15 PM   #8906
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

...weird.

hi.

has everyone stopped being mean to me now?



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:16 PM   #8907
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Lucy, i'm never mean to you.





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:34 PM   #8908
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

:|


you're kidding right?



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:35 PM   #8909
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

though to be fair, you haven't been for a while.

linda on the other hand...

bitch.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:36 PM   #8910
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

i haven't been online for days though, to be fare.





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:38 PM   #8911
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

well that it explains that one...



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 01:22 PM   #8912
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

JEEZ luce.
thanks for that.
whore.


NAT. lovely to see you back :D.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 01:29 PM   #8913
Jukebox
 

linderrr.
cd posted.
avec a letter.
on the other side of the paper is a song for you.

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 01:30 PM   #8914
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

well, you haven't been nice to me!



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 01:44 PM   #8915
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

OLLIE. YAYS :D.


luce. i think we're both as mean as each other.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:17 PM   #8916
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

that's why you love me innit?

& i tolerate you.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:20 PM   #8917
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister linda. View Post
NAT. lovely to see you back :D.
Awr, that almost sounded sincere =D





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:02 PM   #8918
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Well I love Nat.
Like.
lots.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:26 PM   #8919
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

^_^
I love Aeryn





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:30 PM   #8920
Old Greg
I'm Old Greg!
 
Old Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth somewhere
I am currently:

I love lamp.

Old Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:57 PM.