RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2014, 01:08 PM   #8861
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

911,496



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 01:18 PM   #8862
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

911,495

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:48 PM   #8863
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

911, 494



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 05:26 AM   #8864
Alygator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
I am currently:

911, 493

Alygator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:19 PM   #8865
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

911,492

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:43 PM   #8866
XxDarkenedHeartXx
 
XxDarkenedHeartXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Divided Kingdom
I am currently:

911 491



---------------
I wasn’t strong enough
And you didn’t give enough
When I needed you
I needed you


XxDarkenedHeartXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:37 AM   #8867
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

911490





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:54 PM   #8868
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

911, 489



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:17 PM   #8869
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

911,488

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 01:17 AM   #8870
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

911487





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 04:41 AM   #8871
Alygator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
I am currently:

911486

Alygator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 03:17 PM   #8872
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

911485





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 04:02 PM   #8873
XxDarkenedHeartXx
 
XxDarkenedHeartXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Divided Kingdom
I am currently:

911 484



---------------
I wasn’t strong enough
And you didn’t give enough
When I needed you
I needed you


XxDarkenedHeartXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 04:33 PM   #8874
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

911483





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:45 PM   #8875
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

911,482



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 06:43 PM   #8876
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

911,481

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:53 PM   #8877
XxDarkenedHeartXx
 
XxDarkenedHeartXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Divided Kingdom
I am currently:

911 480



---------------
I wasn’t strong enough
And you didn’t give enough
When I needed you
I needed you


XxDarkenedHeartXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 10:46 PM   #8878
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

911,479

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 02:44 PM   #8879
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

911,478



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 05:13 PM   #8880
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

911,477

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:37 AM.