RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2010, 08:07 AM   #861
Sanai
Love Hurts
 
Sanai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Behind you!
I am currently:

coke.

feathers or scales?



Life is one short moment of pure happyness in a sea of endless and agonising pain.
Quote:
If you got a cat for one day, man I mean, if you, say, say, if you want a cat for 365 days, right you aint got him for 365 days, you got him for one day, man you know, you can say, oh man, you can cry about the other 364, man, but you're gonna lose that one day, man, and that's all youve got
-Janis Joplin, Ball & Chain
Unseated from braniac champion by Mistress of Misery :)


Sanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:31 AM   #862
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Feathers

Salad or Steamed Vegies



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:39 AM   #863
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Salad.

Hot dessert or cold dessert?






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:37 AM   #864
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Cold Dessert

Ice-cream or Jelly



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:00 AM   #865
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

jelly

books or magazines?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:18 AM   #866
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Books.

Fluffy snow or packy snow?



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:30 PM   #867
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Fluffy snow

Christmas or Easter?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:42 PM   #868
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Christmas.

Sea or sky?

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #869
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Sky

Summer or Winter



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #870
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

Ah, somewhere in the middle? Spring? If I had to choose, summer.

Dara O'Briain or Russell Howard?



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:41 PM   #871
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

oohhhh... honestly I don't kjnow who either of them are...
I'll just say... Dara O'Brairn?

monarchy or democracy?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:00 PM   #872
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

democracy hands down.

aqarrium or zoo?




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:05 AM   #873
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

aquarium

chocolate donuts or american cheese?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:29 AM   #874
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

ick i don't like either!

brunnette or blonde?




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:10 AM   #875
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Blonde.

Glasses or contact lenses?



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:54 AM   #876
WalkingContradiction
Skye
 
WalkingContradiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Glasses

Cat or dog?



What am I, some sort of wizard?

WalkingContradiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:10 AM   #877
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Dog.

Carpet or tiles?



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:15 AM   #878
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

ooohhhh... carpet i guess

bottle of water or glass of orange juice?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:24 AM   #879
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Orange juice.

Bubbles or glitter?



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:26 AM   #880
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

so hard to decide! bubbles are so much fun, but glitter is so pretty... I don't think I can make that kind of decision ;)

penguins or cougars?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:14 PM.