RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-04-2011, 11:20 PM   #861
LovedSecureFree
 
LovedSecureFree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

You are the one thing that hasn't left me feeling alone but I hate you



Mama to be
20/09/2018


LovedSecureFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2011, 01:39 AM   #862
xMandarrx
Mandarr
 
xMandarrx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ontario
I am currently:

Please stop hurting me.



you just don't have to be lonely, anymore.

neverendingmetamorphosis.blogspot.ca - my blog :)


xMandarrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2011, 03:41 PM   #863
getting_by
Roli
 
getting_by's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK- Up North a bit
I am currently:

I want to burn again. Its been two weeks. I know it landed me in hospital last time... I still haven't started to heal... So why would I want to do it again?

I'm so fu*king stupid I make myself sick.



Here's the day you hoped would never come,
Don't feed me violins, just run with me
through rows of speeding cars.
21 on the run, on the run, on the run
From myself, from myself and everyone
I better leave the light on
The darkness, The sweetness, The sadness, The weakness,
O, I need this
Hi, I'm Roli Take Care, Stay Safe, Shout if you need anything

getting_by is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #864
Scarletrose
 
Scarletrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
I am currently:

I use you to drown my sad feelings in pain and blood. But I really need to let u go cuz drowning will only end in death

Scarletrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 07:44 PM   #865
JumpingJellytots.xD
Sam, Samantha, Sammy.. <3
 
JumpingJellytots.xD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

I love you.



Walt Disney
"Even miracles take a little time."
- The Fairy Godmother


"What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song!"
- Snow White


"Always let your conscience be your guide." -Pinocchio


JumpingJellytots.xD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #866
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking
 
Eccentrics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

I hate that I enjoyed your company.
Leave me alone.

Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 08:50 PM   #867
-Eleventeen-
♥ A.K.A. "DangerZone" ♥
 
-Eleventeen-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
I am currently:

Ha. Thought you could tempt me enough so that I would go crawling back to you, huh? Nice try, but that's not enough to get me caught up in your tangled web of lies once more. I'm a lot stronger than I used to be, a lot stronger than what you're used to.
Think you can drag me back down with you? Think again. C'mon, try me, give me your best shot. I won't go down without a fight.

-Eleventeen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 09:52 PM   #868
BridgesAndBalloons
A Thimblesworth of Milky Moon
 
BridgesAndBalloons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

It's never good enough, I don't know why I keep trying but I do.





BridgesAndBalloons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 10:44 PM   #869
getting_by
Roli
 
getting_by's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK- Up North a bit
I am currently:

I am winning... I am actually beating you at your sick game. I lost for 3 years- won for 6 years- lost for 2 years and now I am winning again. HA! I WILL win the war, not just the battle!



Here's the day you hoped would never come,
Don't feed me violins, just run with me
through rows of speeding cars.
21 on the run, on the run, on the run
From myself, from myself and everyone
I better leave the light on
The darkness, The sweetness, The sadness, The weakness,
O, I need this
Hi, I'm Roli Take Care, Stay Safe, Shout if you need anything

getting_by is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 10:48 PM   #870
Riku3323
~Emo_Love~
 
Riku3323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: home
I am currently:

i hate you...you suck



help this broken soul of mine </3


Riku3323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:40 AM   #871
surviver15
Sometimes things aren't so simple..
 
surviver15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
I am currently:

GET THE HECK OUT OF MY LIFE! You make me so depressed and sick! You work for a minute then ruin me the next!! Why were you even invented?!?!?!






surviver15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:15 AM   #872
Riku3323
~Emo_Love~
 
Riku3323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: home
I am currently:

i wish i never met your stupid ugly self...i hate you but love you at the same time....you confuse me sometimes...i wish i had never touched that razor...



help this broken soul of mine </3


Riku3323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:40 AM   #873
iliana47
 
iliana47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011

I need you more that anything right now. I mean you are kind of a bitch but I need you so much.

iliana47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:47 AM   #874
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

You are the only thing I can count on. I haven't seen you in a while and I am lonely. Will you come back to me?

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:04 AM   #875
The_Forgotten_Masquerade
Pretty In Plague
 
The_Forgotten_Masquerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
I am currently:

"I hate that I need you, I hate the scars you leave.
I hate how my life has been turned upside down because of you.
I hate the way people treat me because of you.
But...I still need you."

The_Forgotten_Masquerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:34 AM   #876
imnoprincessofpain
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

Self-harm,
I've made it. One whole month has gone by (and what a month), and I didn't turn to you once, no matter how much I wanted to. Today was hard, surgery not going well was hard, being judged by a doctor solely based on old scars was hard. But every time I wanted to turn to you, I remembered how you ruined me. I've taught myself that I can live without you, no matter how much I used to believe I couldn't. I never thought I'd last a day, but here I am: one month free. I miss you sometimes, but you're not worth it. You never were.

imnoprincessofpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:02 AM   #877
needle girl
in this needle and haystack life...
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA

its been a week
and i dont wants you to come back.
stay away.
i dont need you.



Every day the world is made a chance to change but i feel the same.
And I wonder why would i wait till i die to come alive?"
All alone the way she feels
Left alone to deal with all the pain-drenched sorrow relief



needle girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #878
Snora
Orderly disorderly.
 
Snora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oslo
I am currently:

I hate you.
I love you.
You f*ck me up and YOU ENJOY IT. You feed off my insecurity, my fears and my strength to get what you want. You're nothing but evil and I don't really need you.
Just leave already, mkay?



Everything you need is around you.
The only danger is inside you.



So punch another pillow, to make the pain a little less.
And run another race, to make the pace a little faster.
Use another knife, to make the cut a little deeper.
Then shed another tear, to make reality a little truer.


Snora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #879
forever_lost
 
forever_lost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wisconsin, US
I am currently:

Get away from her.
Don't touch her.
She's better than you.



Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak.
Sometimes it just means you're strong enough to let go.
"But it's the truth even if it didn't happen."


forever_lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:58 PM   #880
surviver15
Sometimes things aren't so simple..
 
surviver15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
I am currently:

I'M DONE WITH YOU!!






surviver15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:22 AM.