RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-07-2007, 10:38 PM   #8701
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

I think semi is designed to last 6 weeks and blonde is very porus so I think it would hold out that long, idk, ask Jane?



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:39 PM   #8702
EyelinerAndCigarettes
 
EyelinerAndCigarettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I am currently:

im not sure how long it would take to come out hun, ask your hair dresser???

xx <£ helen







EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:39 PM   #8703
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

if you're scared and want to go for it, try the wash out stuff, like the ten wash purple,pink, red.
If you don't like it, you can always wash youre hair lots.

&& hey Marieeeee, how are you chick?




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:39 PM   #8704
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

gets squirty cream.... mwahahahaha



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:39 PM   #8705
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

Fireworksssss




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:40 PM   #8706
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

*turns music up really loud*

Anyone care to join me in the CONGAAA??




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:40 PM   #8707
EyelinerAndCigarettes
 
EyelinerAndCigarettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I am currently:

oo good idea!
ill do it for the party now :p

*runs in bathroom and gets out magic wash out hair dye*







EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #8708
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

I am not toooo bad right now, I just got out of bath and the smell of dove soap and then palmers cocoa butter afterwards kinda soothed me :)

How about you hunny?



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #8709
EyelinerAndCigarettes
 
EyelinerAndCigarettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I am currently:

*runs back in with pink and red hair*

*joins conga*







EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #8710
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

do do do dooo, do do do do do do da! yay!!

anyone for a spot of macarina? :P



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:42 PM   #8711
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

*kicks legs out and holds on tight*



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:42 PM   #8712
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

Hehe, bath smell.

I'm bogged down with tons of work, and er.. I'm kinda not doing any.. =[




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:43 PM   #8713
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

CONGAAA!



Chelsey
It depends if your hair is dyed blonde or not - if it is then it will last a while, if not then it will last 4-6 weeks, but DONT use the Directions one.



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:43 PM   #8714
EyelinerAndCigarettes
 
EyelinerAndCigarettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I am currently:

*leaps on marie*

I am! I am!







EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:43 PM   #8715
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

oooh oooh oooh

The court of king caractacus



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:43 PM   #8716
Sans Peur
 
Sans Peur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

hi all

Sans Peur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:43 PM   #8717
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

wow, sexy hair. *nods* but....

*sprays you all green* Shrek themed party?




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:45 PM   #8718
EyelinerAndCigarettes
 
EyelinerAndCigarettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I am currently:

* spray chelsey greener!*

ha ha *yay* shrek :p







EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:45 PM   #8719
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

Heya!

Tthink they dye I got was the StarGazer stuff??

I've gotta go.
xxx




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 10:45 PM   #8720
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

Chelsey.. I have a ton to do as well,,, and well, its not getting done :S

Its summer now, you have time :)

*jumps about*



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 23 (0 members and 23 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:12 PM.