RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-08-2007, 01:39 PM   #8581
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

our price was lovely.

i miss everyone.
where is everyone.
ohhh woe.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 04:04 PM   #8582
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

hi linda.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 04:06 PM   #8583
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

why isnt my post showing?.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 04:06 PM   #8584
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

oh...



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 04:08 PM   #8585
Jukebox
 

Linderrr is wank at answering her phone.

We laughed at this fat man I know.

  Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 09:50 PM   #8586
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Come back Linda....*strokes Emmmmmmmzzzzz*

Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 10:06 PM   #8587
Jukebox
 

Linderr is probably working, or something.

  Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 10:09 PM   #8588
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

We like need the spammers back innit

Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 10:12 PM   #8589
Jukebox
 

They probably just have lives.

  Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 10:12 PM   #8590
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i saw linda at work last week.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 10:22 PM   #8591
Jukebox
 

Lucy, give Linderr a hug from me. Or a high 5.

She's posting my letter today!
Linderrr writes good letters.
Yus.

  Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 10:24 PM   #8592
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i don't know, i was too embarassed to say anything to her or go over.
but she did look quite funny serving a customer.

that said, i was walking around with a hugeeeeeeee hiking bag on my bag so i probably looked more stupid.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 10:26 PM   #8593
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

next time im in sainsburys i'll go & buy some milk from her.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 10:31 PM   #8594
Jukebox
 

Ask her about when she fell off her seat serving someone.
She rings me when she's on the roof.

  Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 10:44 PM   #8595
Jukebox
 

No, she's not lame.
When she's on her break...smoking.
She was eating a pear the other day.
She was choking.

  Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 10:48 PM   #8596
Jukebox
 

Arson.

  Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 11:42 PM   #8597
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

nah.mouth to mouth.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 11:56 PM   #8598
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

haha.
you guys were talkinggg about me >_<!

"but she did look quite funny serving a customer."
cheers luce.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 12:18 AM   #8599
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i am cool.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 12:30 AM   #8600
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

linda isn't cool.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:14 PM.