RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2014, 06:54 PM   #841
infinitely
awake and unafraid
 
infinitely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Norway

A tray of pills.




your heart is a muscle the size of your fist
keep on loving, keep on fighting
and hold on, and hold on, hold on for your life


infinitely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:37 PM   #842
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Phone.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 01:10 AM   #843
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

My mobile



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 01:12 AM   #844
LotusandDice
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
 
LotusandDice's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Norway

A bottle...



Abandon hope, ye pitiful ones. Embrace defiance and relent another day.

LotusandDice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 01:14 AM   #845
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

i dont know what its called. it looks like a totem.





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 03:33 AM   #846
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

a can of sprite





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 03:37 AM   #847
LotusandDice
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
 
LotusandDice's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Norway

Still a bottle.



Abandon hope, ye pitiful ones. Embrace defiance and relent another day.

LotusandDice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 02:55 PM   #848
infinitely
awake and unafraid
 
infinitely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Norway

my armpit.




your heart is a muscle the size of your fist
keep on loving, keep on fighting
and hold on, and hold on, hold on for your life


infinitely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 03:21 PM   #849
Arienette
 
Arienette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
I am currently:

a wall. with wallpaper on it. in black.

Arienette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 03:38 PM   #850
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Speakers



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 06:04 PM   #851
LotusandDice
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
 
LotusandDice's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Norway

Xbox controller.



Abandon hope, ye pitiful ones. Embrace defiance and relent another day.

LotusandDice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 06:08 PM   #852
infinitely
awake and unafraid
 
infinitely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Norway

A bicycle bag.




your heart is a muscle the size of your fist
keep on loving, keep on fighting
and hold on, and hold on, hold on for your life


infinitely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 09:53 PM   #853
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

A drink.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:59 AM   #854
StickWitMe
 
StickWitMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
I am currently:

Old Christmas tree

StickWitMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 05:20 PM   #855
KneeSocks
 
KneeSocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Tennessee
I am currently:

My cat Bacon

KneeSocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:26 PM   #856
LotusandDice
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
 
LotusandDice's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Norway

Aquavit.



Abandon hope, ye pitiful ones. Embrace defiance and relent another day.

LotusandDice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:06 AM   #857
Chibubutala
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
I am currently:

Gatorade



New here! Getting wild and feel free all the time. The moment I got decided to be free from alcohol addiction was the moment I've become Happy again and contented. Thanks to my loving parents

Chibubutala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:52 AM   #858
ennae
 
ennae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
I am currently:

Book shelf

ennae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:36 PM   #859
JusC
 
Join Date: Aug 2014

My handbag which I always carry around lol

JusC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 02:53 PM   #860
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

A cushion a person at my church bought me.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:24 AM.