RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2008, 10:43 AM   #841
Puppet Strings
commonplace.
 
Puppet Strings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England

Ah, see, every single time I seem to buy anything off Amazon it always equals enough to get free P&P. Haha.

It finally is actually Thursday, so not too long now.



I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright

.
:heart:


Puppet Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:12 PM   #842
irishruggersgirl
Finding a way to get to the light.
 
irishruggersgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I am currently:

2 more day!!! 2 more days!!!!!

nearly time!




'prefer et obdura; dolar hic tibi proderit olim'
be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you


irishruggersgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #843
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Why won't Saturday come sooner.

I have the darkest feeling that Tomorrow will be the second longest day in existence. the longest will be Saturday, waiting for Doctor Who to come on.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:42 PM   #844
craola
Clouds In My Coffee.
 
craola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Surrey
I am currently:

I hate buying things separately. Only boxsets. Not joint boxsets. Single series boxsets = love. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE.

craola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:28 PM   #845
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

I have a mixture of boxsets and non box sets
i might not get to watch it til sunday tho
godiva



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #846
the sky belongs to you
such a catastrophe
 
the sky belongs to you's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...howl View Post
I have a mixture of boxsets and non box sets
i might not get to watch it til sunday tho
godiva
i'm there on friday

x



we're falling apart, together.

why can't i feel anything for anyone other than you?


don't go




the sky belongs to you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:09 PM   #847
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

Y'all should watch Battlestar Galactica to fill the void, it's AWESOME.

I just read the past 3 pages, I got excited when I saw the thread had moved on so much with all the Doctor Who talk, and then I read and it's just you lot going "Oh it feels like tomorrow but it's today, how weird."
xD



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:26 PM   #848
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumple... View Post
Y'all should watch Battlestar Galactica to fill the void, it's AWESOME.

You insult me with your suggestions of lesser science fiction shows.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:41 PM   #849
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

I might be if i can be bothered
Dr WHo chat!


I personally recommend Podshock, CIA and TinDog podcasts to fill the void



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:19 PM   #850
happywondering
выродок
 
happywondering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hampshire

I might miss it on saturday cos I am going to the pub in the afternoon for various reason so I'll have to decide whether or not I am too drunk to watch doctor who (i cant concentrate on stuff when drunk) :P

but yay its almost Saturday. Oh and there is a competition on the radio times webstie to win davros's mask thing



Never forget what you are for the rest of the world will not.
Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you



happywondering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:22 PM   #851
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Why would you want that? it would scare me



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #852
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Yeah, but Halloween is coming.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:52 PM   #853
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

a little OTT methinks



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:05 PM   #854
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishwitch View Post

You insult me with your suggestions of lesser science fiction shows.
Are you kidding me? BSG is f-cking awesome. t's smart and different and awesome. There's Social Commentaries running through the plots, it's all to do with religion and human reactions to terrible situations. It's so good.
Seriously all, watch it.



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:36 PM   #855
irishruggersgirl
Finding a way to get to the light.
 
irishruggersgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I am currently:

hang on... are we gunna stop this thread when the series ends?!?!? cuz that mite be too much to take in all at once....

we need to keep it going and post new of DW we hear!!!




'prefer et obdura; dolar hic tibi proderit olim'
be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you


irishruggersgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:11 PM   #856
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

i reckon it shoudl jsut be an on running dr who thread



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:17 PM   #857
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Sounds good to me.

A pic from the new episode: Micky and Jackie will be in it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s4_13_wal_12.jpg (40.6 KB, 4 views)



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:33 PM   #858
BrokenKisses
She wants to go home, but nobody's home
 
BrokenKisses's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cambrigeshire
I am currently:

Captin jack is yummy :)

Random lol tad bored and tired.

BrokenKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:34 PM   #859
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

WHeyyyy
i love jackie



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:47 PM   #860
happywondering
выродок
 
happywondering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hampshire

I was just reading this (the blog post, not the comments) on the radio times website and well now I am all annoyed again. David Tennant isn't leaving>.< and if he does, but he wont, I will not believe it.

He'll be the 10th and 11th doctor, and it'll be something to do with his hand or something :P



Never forget what you are for the rest of the world will not.
Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you



happywondering is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:59 AM.