RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2009, 12:21 PM   #8421
Ninja Orange
 
Ninja Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
I am currently:

991 939

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:06 PM   #8422
Mikey Moo
DogofWar
 
Mikey Moo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

991 938





Cause I need to watch things die from a distance
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies
You all need it too - don't lie.


Mikey Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:11 PM   #8423
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

991 937



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:49 PM   #8424
Ninja Orange
 
Ninja Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
I am currently:

991 936

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:51 PM   #8425
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

991 935



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:09 PM   #8426
sazybel
Me and my little black raincloud
 
sazybel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

991 934

sazybel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:43 PM   #8427
Music-ality
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

991 933





Music-ality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:08 AM   #8428
thereisalight
 
thereisalight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southampton, dreaming of Dublin
I am currently:

991 932

thereisalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:51 AM   #8429
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

991 931



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:54 PM   #8430
Ninja Orange
 
Ninja Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
I am currently:

991 930

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:29 PM   #8431
Mikey Moo
DogofWar
 
Mikey Moo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

991 929





Cause I need to watch things die from a distance
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies
You all need it too - don't lie.


Mikey Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:23 AM   #8432
BreeLovesStephen
Sickk of trying, tiredd of crying...
 
BreeLovesStephen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New York
I am currently:

991, 928




"Tell Them To Look Up, Tell Them To Remember The Stars. The Stars Are Always There But We Miss Them In The Clouds And Dirt, We Miss Them In The Storms. Tell Them To Remember Hope. We Have Hope"
-Renee Yohe-

RYL Family : )
[[oxymoron && ForeverFalling are my bigg sisters]]

BreeLovesStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:21 AM   #8433
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

991 927



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 12:51 AM   #8434
cocopuff300
broken before you
 
cocopuff300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

991,926



A lIfE oN tHe RoCkS pUlLeD bAcK aNd GiVeN aNoThEr ChAnCe To Be hApPy


cocopuff300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 02:33 AM   #8435
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

991 925



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 01:48 AM   #8436
BreeLovesStephen
Sickk of trying, tiredd of crying...
 
BreeLovesStephen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New York
I am currently:

991, 924




"Tell Them To Look Up, Tell Them To Remember The Stars. The Stars Are Always There But We Miss Them In The Clouds And Dirt, We Miss Them In The Storms. Tell Them To Remember Hope. We Have Hope"
-Renee Yohe-

RYL Family : )
[[oxymoron && ForeverFalling are my bigg sisters]]

BreeLovesStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 04:50 AM   #8437
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

991 923



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 05:26 AM   #8438
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

991, 922



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 11:05 AM   #8439
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

991 921



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 07:14 AM   #8440
emmy
the fear is so great it swallows me whole
 
emmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
I am currently:

991,920

emmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:23 AM.