RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2008, 01:07 PM   #821
darkdestiny
staind*with*memories
 
darkdestiny's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

Hay there im Charlotte
ima newbie and i really want to make lots of new friends but im kinda shy sometimes and not really sure how to.
I just need someone to talk to, someone whos there.

Does anyone want to adopt me and be my buddy?
*does the puppy dog face*

Remember im shy so please PM me

darkdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:50 PM   #822
TokioPanik!
 
TokioPanik!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sliedrecht, Netherlands
I am currently:

ermm.. i'm new and would like to be adopted.
somebody interested?

TokioPanik! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:54 PM   #823
Ellecore
 
Ellecore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NC
I am currently:

Um, I'd like to be adopted! :] If anyone would like to. =D



I'm here to help. =]

Ellecore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:29 PM   #824
Sweetest Downfall
Bye.
 
Join Date: May 2008
I am currently:

Heyyy

I will add anyone to my RYL family/adopt them
and will someone adopt me too?
i need a helping hand, someone who won't judge or get bored of me...

*squishes*
xxxxx

Sweetest Downfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:04 AM   #825
dreamlifefangels
 
dreamlifefangels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: eastern US
I am currently:

I'm up for adoption if anyone's looking for a 27 year old with a penchant for sarcasm to fill that void in their RYL life :)

dreamlifefangels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:54 PM   #826
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

I have just PMed you both :)




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:37 PM   #827
I-Feel-Infinite
Jess ~♥
 
I-Feel-Infinite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wiltshire, UK
I am currently:

I'll adopt anyone.... =)

but can i be adopted too? I'm feeling quite lonely right now and need some advice...

xxxx




As a little kid you believed in fairytales,
that fantasy of what your life would be: white dress; prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill.
You closed your eyes and had complete and utter faith.
Eventually you grow up. One day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears.
But the thing is, it's hard to let go of that fairytale entirely because almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith,
that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.


I-Feel-Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #828
PeterJohnLdn
if I'm quiet, maybe they won't see me
 
PeterJohnLdn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
I am currently:

Hi, I'm new...adoption anyone?

PeterJohnLdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:27 PM   #829
magic in the sky
HoldingOn
 
magic in the sky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bourne/Peterborough
I am currently:

i've new to here, but i've been on other sites like this,
so i get the general gist of it.
i would like to be adopted, and/or adopt...pm me for either :)
i am re-covering and its been a coupla a months since i last cut,
but i do have my down days like everyone
and would like help on lotsa things, and a new friend too :) :)
i can give advise and talk to you either way :)

x

xxx

magic in the sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:57 PM   #830
lfs08
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
new

hey i'm new

lfs08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:44 PM   #831
n3ssa
 
n3ssa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I am currently:

I'm up for adoption as I don't know my way around the site too well...



Sa souvraya niende misain ye
(I am lost in my own mind -WoT)



Last cut: February 2, 2010


n3ssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:45 PM   #832
ashy_ashy18
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chadron, Nebraska
I am currently:

hey,
My name is Ashley. And i would love to be adopted so i can talk to someone when im feeling down..and everything.I don't have alot of people to talk to so yah iw ould love to be able to be adopted

ashy_ashy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:55 PM   #833
pretty_in_pain
call me hayley! :D (previously h122)
 
pretty_in_pain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: birmingham,uk
I am currently:

hi guys.

my name is hayley and to be honest i don't really know what i'm doing here. all i know is that i'm a self-harmer and i'm scared by it, so i came across this website.

if anyone wanted to take me under their wing, it would be muchly appreciated :)

xx

pretty_in_pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:21 PM   #834
feel the rain
 
feel the rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
I am currently:

hi im kind of new, id like to be adopted and ill try not annoy anyone. im 15, my name is daisy and ive been slef harming for 3 years and its getting a bit out of control so please pm if u'd wanna adopt me



Life has killed the dream i dreamed



feel the rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:24 PM   #835
Kohri
 
Kohri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I am currently:

Um...I wanna be adopted...anyone want to adopt me?

Kohri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:38 PM   #836
tonightXweXfall
this time i'm not going to watch myself die
 
tonightXweXfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: my home
I am currently:

Kohri - I've just PMed you :D



"I let my guard down, and you caught me by surprise" Sonic Syndicate
add me if you want. just let me know you're from RYL.
I love you truly.
Vayne is my love =] ♥


tonightXweXfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:34 PM   #837
blackpixiedustparade17
My~Chem~Saves~Me
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I am currently:

Someone adopt me please.
Im not overly confident and find it hard to talk to people...17 and I need 'adopting'... =/

blackpixiedustparade17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:12 PM   #838
MissFit
there's limits
 
MissFit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lincs/Rutland border [[= anyone else?
I am currently:

*pounces on newbies*
hello :)
*realises maybe she shouldn't have pounced*
i'm not that scary :)
i'll adopt you magic :) only cause I know you :P
And Hayley, I'll take you under my wing :) there's a lotta room under there. Pm me darlings :)
xxx



"look at where I am, you put me there, up on this pedestal."


MissFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 11:54 AM   #839
Crayon,
 
Crayon,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Spare Oom, War-Drobe

Someone want to adopt me, oh and I'd rather not be pounced on




My Blog, come pick at my brain.


Crayon, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 03:32 PM   #840
katiemegs
katiemegsx
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
id quite like to be adapted!!!

hey, am new and scared, id like to be adapted if anyone wants to.

with love

katie xx

katiemegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:25 PM.