|
|
 |
|
17-07-2007, 05:22 PM
|
#821
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Buscuits (sp?)
Oh no its Biscuits...duh
Last edited by Moving_on_ : 17-07-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Reason: Bad speller
|
|
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 05:24 PM
|
#822
|
|
Atheist jihad
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently: 
|
chocolate
|
I love Alcohol Induced Altruism(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 05:27 PM
|
#823
|
|
Fight for another day
|
bar..
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 06:04 PM
|
#824
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
I am currently: 
|
food..
|
After all this has passed, i still will remain After i've cried my last, there'll be beauty from pain Though it won't be today, Someday i'll hope again And there'll be beauty from pain
PM me anytime for anything <3
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 06:07 PM
|
#825
|
|
Fight for another day
|
eating
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 06:16 PM
|
#826
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
I am currently: 
|
stomach
|
After all this has passed, i still will remain After i've cried my last, there'll be beauty from pain Though it won't be today, Someday i'll hope again And there'll be beauty from pain
PM me anytime for anything <3
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 06:19 PM
|
#827
|
|
Fight for another day
|
digestion
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 06:22 PM
|
#828
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
I am currently: 
|
esphogous (sp?)
|
After all this has passed, i still will remain After i've cried my last, there'll be beauty from pain Though it won't be today, Someday i'll hope again And there'll be beauty from pain
PM me anytime for anything <3
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 06:27 PM
|
#829
|
|
Fight for another day
|
body.
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 06:28 PM
|
#830
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
I am currently: 
|
leg..
|
After all this has passed, i still will remain After i've cried my last, there'll be beauty from pain Though it won't be today, Someday i'll hope again And there'll be beauty from pain
PM me anytime for anything <3
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 06:32 PM
|
#831
|
|
Fight for another day
|
walk.
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 07:02 PM
|
#832
|
|
I am myself; that is not enough
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently: 
|
exercise
|
these are the screams within...
...these are the life streams bleeding from skin.
*needing answers *needing love *needing acceptance *needing strength *needing commitment *needing forgiveness *needing compassion *needing understanding *needing someone to never let me go *needing God.
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 07:06 PM
|
#833
|
|
nemo ante mortem beatus
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austria
I am currently: 
|
hurt.
|
"The opposite of love is not hate; it's indifference."
- Elie Wiesel
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 07:44 PM
|
#834
|
|
Fight for another day
|
pain.
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 08:04 PM
|
#835
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
|
Killer
|
|
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 08:12 PM
|
#836
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Reading/Grantham :)
I am currently: 
|
wishes :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
17-07-2007, 10:31 PM
|
#837
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Netherlands
I am currently: 
|
Stars
|
ddoouubbllee lleetttteerrss aarree hhoott
|
|
|
|
18-07-2007, 03:00 PM
|
#838
|
|
Fight for another day
|
twinkle
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
18-07-2007, 03:17 PM
|
#839
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Reading/Grantham :)
I am currently: 
|
glitter
|
|
|
|
|
|
18-07-2007, 03:19 PM
|
#840
|
|
Fight for another day
|
craft
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:46 PM.
|
|