RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-10-2009, 12:43 AM   #8341
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

*steals some calm*



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 02:34 AM   #8342
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

*sits with you and talks so you're not so lonely*



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 08:21 AM   #8343
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*joins you in your happiness and casts a magical spell over you so it stays that way forever*



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 07:04 PM   #8344
Faye
 
Faye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

*imagines you with this face ¬_¬ on right now.*
*lends you a magnifying glass and a long trench coat*



my heart is out at sea, and my head's all over the place


Faye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 02:11 PM   #8345
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

hopes it's good thinking?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 02:12 PM   #8346
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*gives you lots of balloons like the one in your avatar so they lift you up and take you higher and higher*



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #8347
Faye
 
Faye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

*wants to read what you're writing!!*



my heart is out at sea, and my head's all over the place


Faye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 02:28 PM   #8348
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

(I haven't even written a page yet lol.)

*hopes you stay that way*



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #8349
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

*puts you in a fluffy safe bubble full of happy things*



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:33 AM   #8350
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Believes you haven't lost your true innocence.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:06 AM   #8351
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*borrows a little bliss*



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:25 AM   #8352
Chloe.
 
Chloe.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: U.S.
I am currently:

*gives you a bunny*

Chloe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:29 AM   #8353
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

*sits by you so you're not alone and pulls out some coloring books and crayons, markers, colored pencils, even sparkly crayons... want to color together?*



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:33 AM   #8354
Chloe.
 
Chloe.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: U.S.
I am currently:

^Sure. (:

*gives you a rainbow so you feel less blah*

Chloe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:54 AM   #8355
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

*sits with you and talks with you so you're not alone*



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:11 AM   #8356
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*sprinkles magic fairy dust over you so the feeling never goes away*



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:55 AM   #8357
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*cuddles you lots*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:32 AM   #8358
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

*lifts you up so you're all nice and high and sets you free, like a balloon* :]



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:49 AM   #8359
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Haha:P thats what you get for starting on vodka at 5 oclock



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:50 AM   #8360
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Hey, I started on th vodka at 3 thank you very much ;D
*tells you to go to bed* =P



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:16 PM.