RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2014, 09:05 AM   #8321
Chibubutala
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
I am currently:

*Bump*



New here! Getting wild and feel free all the time. The moment I got decided to be free from alcohol addiction was the moment I've become Happy again and contented. Thanks to my loving parents

Chibubutala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 01:17 AM   #8322
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

zserfvbopokl,





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 11:41 PM   #8323
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

Return to glory thread.

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 08:04 AM   #8324
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

....................





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 06:26 PM   #8325
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:




'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 07:13 PM   #8326
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

booop

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2014, 11:35 PM   #8327
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Hello.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 10:32 PM   #8328
ModestMolly
Chasing Clouds.
 
ModestMolly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

el bumpo

ModestMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:07 AM   #8329
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

Every morning, I jog around my block 15 times. Then I pick up the block and put it back in my toy chest.





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:21 AM   #8330
ModestMolly
Chasing Clouds.
 
ModestMolly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

^ interesting!

nump!

ModestMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:13 PM   #8331
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Boing!



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:25 PM   #8332
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

Just seen this thread and I'm so tempted to sticky haha




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 06:31 PM   #8333
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Boing!



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:45 PM   #8334
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

Boing Boing.

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:50 PM   #8335
LittleWolf
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Texas
I am currently:

Bumpety

LittleWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 11:08 AM   #8336
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

*Throws thread up to the top*

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 01:36 PM   #8337
The Queen of Peace
Always does her best to please.
 
The Queen of Peace's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

*bumps as a precaution*



For you to be here now trillions of drifting atoms had somehow to assemble in an intricate and intriguingly obliging manner to create you. It's an arrangement so specialized and particular that it has never been tried before and will only exist this once. That is of course the miracle of life.
-Bill Bryson

Don't ever frown because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.


The Queen of Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 07:34 PM   #8338
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

*does the thing*

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 11:42 PM   #8339
ModestMolly
Chasing Clouds.
 
ModestMolly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

blummmp!

ModestMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 06:00 AM   #8340
LittleWolf
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Texas
I am currently:

BOUNCE!

LittleWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 17 (0 members and 17 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:56 AM.