RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-03-2011, 11:38 PM   #801
Uglyducklin
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

Im sorry Rach hugs pm anytime.You are not alone.Im sorry it hurts so much.I feel in a bad way Im scared I might od thursday.Sorry Im patheticx

Uglyducklin is offline  
Old 22-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #802
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Jess u r not pathetic. I'm pm ing u

Mum24 is offline  
Old 24-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #803
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

I talked to my nurse yesterday and I felt the most suicidal I have ever felt.... It's a miracle I made it home. That's really saying something too since I have attempted suicide before, but at that point I was high and didn't care if I lived or died (I nearly died) but this time I wanted death. I'm getting scared that I'm going to leave this earth and I can't do that. It would destroy my family. How am I going to get through this?

Mum24 is offline  
Old 25-03-2011, 12:43 AM   #804
talaiporia
Chat Mod
 
talaiporia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: W. London
I am currently:

Kitkat: I'm sorry things are so rough right now. Have you spoken to anyone about any of it? And Reading!! :) That's awesome.

star shine: be careful. have you told anyone about this?

shadowed soul: Please be careful. You can do this.

*hugs for Bgonya*

TheHighestDefinition: Please be carful. Have you been checked out for the OD?

Mum24: Be careful. Your kids need you; you're their mother. Stay safe for them.

UglyDucklin: It's Thursday today, so I really hope you're safe.



It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.


talaiporia is offline  
Old 25-03-2011, 02:27 AM   #805
Kawasaki_2011
Biker
 
Kawasaki_2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

After a year of unemployment I got a job.. it lasted 2 weeks. Feeling a bit suicidal.



Keep thy eye on the tach and thine ears on the engine lest thy whirlybits seek communion with the sun. John 4:55
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul


Kawasaki_2011 is offline  
Old 25-03-2011, 10:28 AM   #806
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Kind of but not really.

I'm kinda feeling a bit better, still low but I've been doing some exercise so I'm feeling a bit better.

I want therapy, I really do, but I'm scared... Plus my Mum thinks I'm okay and it has to stay that way.

Rebel, how comes it only lasted 2 weeks? Maybe it wasn't your fault *hugs* there'll be other jobs

Kitkat :) is offline  
Old 25-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #807
Kawasaki_2011
Biker
 
Kawasaki_2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

Was a temp service. They promised me at least 30 days of work.. There's nothing I hate more than liars.



Keep thy eye on the tach and thine ears on the engine lest thy whirlybits seek communion with the sun. John 4:55
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul


Kawasaki_2011 is offline  
Old 25-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #808
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Rebel sounds like it wasn't your fault. Please don't blame yourself. Are there other reasons you are feeling so bad? We are willing to listen. Even if not, we understand. Please stay safe. You are worth fighting for!

Mum24 is offline  
Old 26-03-2011, 12:41 AM   #809
Disneyland
 
Disneyland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

Ugh, I have a plan and I really want to go through with it tonight. I just don't see any light at the end of the tunnel here. Everything is so hopeless.




Someone give me Disneyland
Take me there to Disneyland
And when I get to Disneyland
I'll stay!



Disneyland is offline  
Old 26-03-2011, 03:52 AM   #810
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Disneyland talk to us, what has you so distressed? Can you call a helpline? Go to a hospital? Talk to anyone? A friend? Hugs. Please don't carry out your plan... At least a while longer?

Mum24 is offline  
Old 26-03-2011, 03:56 AM   #811
Disneyland
 
Disneyland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

I really don't want to go to a hospital or call a helpline. I'm not even freaked out anymore. I just feel like such a failure with no good future to speak of. My life isn't amounting to anything and I doubt it will. Sleeping is the only thing I enjoy doing anymore, so not having to wake up would be so perfect.




Someone give me Disneyland
Take me there to Disneyland
And when I get to Disneyland
I'll stay!



Disneyland is offline  
Old 26-03-2011, 12:54 PM   #812
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Disneyland. I have sooooo been there. Hugs. Do you have a doctor? Are you on meds? Sh!t life sucks sometimes. But I can tell you that it is possible to come out of that black hole. There are pleasurable moments in the future that you aren't going to want to miss. I know it seems impossible and you probably don't care. Please let others care for you. There are people who would be very upset if you left. I don't want you to die. Is there anyone in your life that you love? I am living for my four kids. If it weren't for them,.. They save my life every day. Hugs to you. Keep talking to us

Mum24 is offline  
Old 26-03-2011, 08:43 PM   #813
Disneyland
 
Disneyland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

I can't tell anyone because they'd make me go to a hospital. Even the friend I've recently made who has been to hospitals and has a lot of similar issues would probably make me go there, which is why I haven't even told her. I've never been to a doctor out here and I really don't want to go-- if they hospitalize me, it's just going to make things worse. I have school, multiple jobs, and if I'm there instead of doing any of that, I'll get even more anxious about missing it. I just don't want to deal with any more responsibilities. I don't want to have to worry about my debts or my education anymore. I do have people I love, but I think my own problems are overshadowing my love of them. All I can think about is having all of my troubles end for me.




Someone give me Disneyland
Take me there to Disneyland
And when I get to Disneyland
I'll stay!



Disneyland is offline  
Old 26-03-2011, 10:11 PM   #814
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Disneyland where I live there is a crisis support line/team that comes to you where you are, so that you don't have to go to the hospital. Maybe there is something like that near you? I know you are scared about your responsibilities.... Just to let you know my experience... I'm in full time nursing school, and a mother of four children, a wife etc and I went into hospital for a month last oct. People helped, I was still able to go to classes once well enough, and I visited home often. In other words, life shifts around to meet your needs. It's better than you dying. That just tears apart the lives of those left behind.
I truly hope you get to feeling better soon and can reach out to someone. People really do want what's best for you if you give them a chance. Hugs

Mum24 is offline  
Old 26-03-2011, 11:17 PM   #815
Aztec
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

I rreally need somoene ti sitwith a whilee
Im ssirry



Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!


Aztec is offline  
Old 26-03-2011, 11:44 PM   #816
Disneyland
 
Disneyland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

I've never heard of support teams that do that. I'll look into it though. Maybe that would help. It just doesn't seem like life's going to shift around to meet my needs. Everything is too stuck and I want as few people to know as possible. :-\ I don't know, we'll see what happens I guess.

Hug for you, Def! <3




Someone give me Disneyland
Take me there to Disneyland
And when I get to Disneyland
I'll stay!



Disneyland is offline  
Old 27-03-2011, 12:51 AM   #817
FixMe19
Holding onto patience wearing thin.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London.
I am currently:

^^Hey,
Somehow everything is gonna fall into place. If only we had a way to make it all fall faster everyday ..

Patience mi love, things WILL get better.

FixMe19 is offline  
Old 27-03-2011, 03:12 AM   #818
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Let us know what happens and how you're doing Disneyland! Hugs

And hugs for you too Def

Mum24 is offline  
Old 27-03-2011, 07:31 AM   #819
Disneyland
 
Disneyland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

I couldn't go through with it tonight... Mentally, I wanted to, but physically, I was unable. So I emailed the friend I was talking about earlier. I'm freaking out, because she just sent a text and said she wanted to take me to the ER. I'm begging her not to, but I'm freaking out and she's making me panic. So much for this!!




Someone give me Disneyland
Take me there to Disneyland
And when I get to Disneyland
I'll stay!



Disneyland is offline  
Old 27-03-2011, 10:00 AM   #820
Uglyducklin
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

Please try and stay safe disneyxx

Uglyducklin is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is OFF
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:13 PM.