RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #8121
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Toothless' fire is sometimes bwue *cuteface*

rawr, Snape >.>

Lucius. is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #8122
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

The book is so much better. The Death Eaters are not the KKK, and none of this silly entrance nonsense. Of course there are only female magic people in France, and males at Durmstrang...

The One Who is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 08:45 PM   #8123
brokendancer
 
brokendancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: england :P
I am currently:

indeed...i love ron



We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.




brokendancer is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #8124
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamSongsOfGlory View Post
Toothless' fire is sometimes bwue *cuteface*

rawr, Snape >.>
:d-d-d emote: ^_^

His voice is nommy.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 08:48 PM   #8125
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I agree that the book is so much better. If I tried to list everything they've done wrong, I'd be here all night.

"Hey, my eyes aren't glistening with the ghosts of my past!" xD

Lucius. is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #8126
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

lol i did that with the 5th movie- and it was the midnight showing so i was sitting with other people doing same @ the movie... my dad wasnt impressed but 's not like i was the only one lol



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #8127
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

right harrisburg, dinner, lgbt group [lol im breaking uni rules >.>] and poss looking for a couns wehn am there cuz found like 2 that specialize [supposedly] in everything i have lmao. soooo am gonna see how much it'd be and then pray dad doesnt flip cuz im 'wasting his money not going to one at uni' *rolls eyes*
back laterr



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #8128
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Who View Post
The book is so much better. The Death Eaters are not the KKK,
I'm glad they sorted out the death eaters in the next film. those robes were just to close to KKK. Made them more ridiculous than frightening. I expected them to start burning a giant wand any moment.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #8129
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

With the Harry potter films the first two were terrible, the third was where they started to get their act together and this fourth was the first good one. but the latest remains the best.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #8130
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hagrid, have you combed your hair?

*hugs Heather*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #8131
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good View Post
With the Harry potter films the first two were terrible, the third was where they started to get their act together and this fourth was the first good one. but the latest remains the best.
The last couple of films have been great compared to the first two.
I do love the first two, but the quality of OotP & HBP is a lot better than PS & CoS.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #8132
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

*hugs marie back*
wanna see the bracelet one of the 5th graders made/gave me?
:)



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #8133
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good View Post
I'm glad they sorted out the death eaters in the next film. those robes were just to close to KKK. Made them more ridiculous than frightening. I expected them to start burning a giant wand any moment.
It was the KKK and ballet dancing/musical theatre Voldemort, I mean that's not scary. I agree OotP was much better, although still not great.

Really not happy about the last book being made in to two films though. It's obviously a money-spinning ploy. It's not like the final book had that much going on anyway.

I actually didn't mind the first two, the acting was god-awful though. I don't like Gambon as Dumbledore, and that's saying a lot since I don't like Dumbledore generally.

The One Who is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #8134
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^


course you do
:P



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #8135
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

First one - cute

Second one - okay

Third one - crap

Fourth one - Okay

Fifth one - good

Sixth one - really good

I can feel the sexual tension between Harry and Cedric, Marie ;D

And with Draco XD

although Tom Felton is ugly, in this film ¬_¬

Lucius. is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 09:02 PM   #8136
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

right back later. byebye lol



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #8137
brokendancer
 
brokendancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: england :P
I am currently:

awh cute...and can someone be my hagrid....mine has gone missing



We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.




brokendancer is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 09:05 PM   #8138
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamSongsOfGlory View Post
First one - cute

Second one - okay

Third one - crap

Fourth one - Okay

Fifth one - good

Sixth one - really good

I can feel the sexual tension between Harry and Cedric, Marie ;D

And with Draco XD

although Tom Felton is ugly, in this film ¬_¬
Agreed.

Though I'm not feeling the sexual tension, Gaboo :P

Take of the Slash Goggles and take three steps back :P

That's cute, Heather :)




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 09:06 PM   #8139
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Who View Post
Really not happy about the last book being made in to two films though. It's obviously a money-spinning ploy. It's not like the final book had that much going on anyway.
Partly a money spinning ploy, mostly it's because the last book contains so much information a film that does it justice would have to be 5 or 6 hours long.

All in all I'm not 100% happy with the last book, 98% or so really. At times I feel JK rushed it.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 09:11 PM   #8140
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I don't think I can take them off, Marie O_O

Only thing I disliked about the last book was the epilogue.

Lucius. is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:36 AM.