RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-05-2010, 03:34 PM   #8081
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

unique :P



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #8082
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

awsome



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 06:28 PM   #8083
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Sexeh :3



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 07:58 PM   #8084
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

I like it. The notebook right? Wonderful film.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #8085
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

It looks like she is always striving to get things right and look perfect.
There isn't a perfect, but there is a beautiful which is something you are :)



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 01:59 AM   #8086
all-hope.lost-forever
Trying to save myself from myself.
 
all-hope.lost-forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rhymney, South-Wales, uk.
I am currently:

It seems a sad picture.








Feel free to PM me anytime!


R.I.P Spencer <3 - I'll miss you!

all-hope.lost-forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 03:09 AM   #8087
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

it's really cool, yet sad :(



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 03:26 AM   #8088
lost in dreams
got 100 steps to go but tonight i make it 99
 
lost in dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Grouch's trash can, Seasme street
I am currently:

This is sad that you feel lonely. I like the avater though!




"The body faught to survive, it evacuated toxins in any way it knew how. It made clots to stop the bleeding.Bones would find the quickest ways to heal themselves. It made scar tissue. In the face of violence towards it, it would become violent. It was amazing, yet excruciating. "


lost in dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 11:41 AM   #8089
Streets
Boom!! ;)
 
Streets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

Made me smile. =)

Very cute and nice too.



Come in.
Can you hear me?
Am I even talking?
There is so much I want you to know.
I am counting on someday you'll wake up and see me.
But you don't wanna know.


I'm over it now.


Streets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 03:28 PM   #8090
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Cute :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 05:59 PM   #8091
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

:) It makes me smile.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 07:34 PM   #8092
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

i like it. its either an artistic representation of loneliness, or the relative size and importance of an individual.



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 12:10 AM   #8093
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

we're all sinners
personally I love sin. lol



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 02:18 AM   #8094
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs lots*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 02:21 AM   #8095
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

It's how I feel about the people I know.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 02:47 AM   #8096
ElectricSparks
Bullet Soul.
 
ElectricSparks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Detroit
I am currently:

LOL. I don't think anything more than that really needs to be said. xD






ElectricSparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 02:55 AM   #8097
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

I really like it. = ]



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 07:15 AM   #8098
lost in dreams
got 100 steps to go but tonight i make it 99
 
lost in dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Grouch's trash can, Seasme street
I am currently:

Lion king! Yay! love it




"The body faught to survive, it evacuated toxins in any way it knew how. It made clots to stop the bleeding.Bones would find the quickest ways to heal themselves. It made scar tissue. In the face of violence towards it, it would become violent. It was amazing, yet excruciating. "


lost in dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 07:44 AM   #8099
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Aw, it's sweet.



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 08:22 AM   #8100
[Desolation.]
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

i think thats quite cute...i really need to see that film :P

[Desolation.] is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:11 PM.