RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2008, 10:48 PM   #781
Life Must Go On
 
Life Must Go On's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

*gives a good night cuddle*

Life Must Go On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:51 PM   #782
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

*cuddles back*
thankyouuu





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:54 PM   #783
Life Must Go On
 
Life Must Go On's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

*sits and watches*

Life Must Go On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:54 PM   #784
helpmydeath
Hypnotic love dancer
 
helpmydeath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Illinois
I am currently:

*tapes all the bubble wrap together to make a bubble-wrap cape!*




*..life in pain.. *-my older sis; Sweetest Downfall-my jellybean; greenspot-my cousin; TokioPanik!-my TokioHotelTwin; darkdestiny-my pet monkey; I-Feel-Infinate-my gerbil; frombullets2black-my llama; livingnotbreathing-my fellow spy; UnsureOne-my pet goldfish; xXxHis_fallen_angelxXx-my pet monkey; ashy_ashy18-my sister; Aryn is my fellow ninja and partner in crime

Apocalyptic and insane, but my dreams will never change

Dance tonight like no one watches<3ILoveYou

helpmydeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:59 PM   #785
Life Must Go On
 
Life Must Go On's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

*giggles and thinks thats cool*

Life Must Go On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:11 PM   #786
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

*builds a non-seethrough bubble so i can hide from the world*

i wish i could trade my brain for a bubble brain instead.





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:15 PM   #787
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

I want a bubble to protect me...

*curls up in bubble-less corner and whimpers*
^^thats pretty much how im feeling right now

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:18 PM   #788
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

awwww. *pulls chameleongirl into my bubble and gives hugs*





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:18 PM   #789
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

anything you want to talk about?





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:43 PM   #790
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Just dropping by to give out bubbles, bubble wrap, bubble gum and cuddles =)
xxx



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:31 AM   #791
Getting_There_Monkey
What! I'm not a tree!
 
Getting_There_Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

*hugs*



♥ If you don't like how things are, change it. You are not a tree! ♥


Getting_There_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:34 AM   #792
ashleighbean
smallboyonherbike.
 
ashleighbean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NJ
I am currently:

hey everyone (welll i am the only one here now..=])
*grabs bubbles and holds them close*
paw print: this is to answer your question from yesterday lol: i am better now
xxx



Leave out all the Rest:
[Dreamer&Believer and netsirkylime are my bubbly amigos]
[shakespeare's strumpet is my big sis]
<3[absi is my girlfriend]<3


ashleighbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:51 AM   #793
Getting_There_Monkey
What! I'm not a tree!
 
Getting_There_Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

Hey ashleigh... just wanted to say hiya but im off to bed now =(

Hehe... Have Fun =D



♥ If you don't like how things are, change it. You are not a tree! ♥


Getting_There_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:26 AM   #794
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

glad you are feeling better. good night monkey.





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:13 AM   #795
kedders
 
kedders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

ooo alice bought marshmallows to the tent :D yay!

*crawls out of tent*
mornin all, how are we?

kedders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:40 AM   #796
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*runs into the bubble room and hides in a bubble*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:16 PM   #797
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

*jumps on absi*




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:58 PM   #798
Getting_There_Monkey
What! I'm not a tree!
 
Getting_There_Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

Hiya all anyone around? *sighs*



♥ If you don't like how things are, change it. You are not a tree! ♥


Getting_There_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:11 PM   #799
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

i'm here now shellie.

you ok??

*stays hiding in bubble*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:21 PM   #800
Getting_There_Monkey
What! I'm not a tree!
 
Getting_There_Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

im surviving you?

*waves*

*goes and builds a bubble tent ti hide away from the world and be safe*



♥ If you don't like how things are, change it. You are not a tree! ♥


Getting_There_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 21 (0 members and 21 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:42 PM.