26-11-2011, 07:12 AM
#781
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:
Leave
A duck?
26-11-2011, 07:19 PM
#782
I'm the girl who is lost in space.
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In my own little world
I am currently:
take
a Nirvana cd?
“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare,
like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini
26-11-2011, 11:32 PM
#783
I'm safe up high.
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On a cloud
Leave.
A miniature pig?
Have you ever looked fear in the face and said "I just don't care"?
27-11-2011, 02:12 AM
#784
Where am I?
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:
take
a rocking chair
I'm here now.
27-11-2011, 02:13 AM
#785
I'm the girl who is lost in space.
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In my own little world
I am currently:
take
a baby monkey
“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare,
like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini
27-11-2011, 02:27 AM
#786
Where am I?
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:
take, only if it's a little one
a pet spider, *shudder*
I'm here now.
27-11-2011, 02:36 AM
#787
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:
Definitely leave
A pencil
27-11-2011, 02:41 AM
#788
Flying on 2nd-hand wings. - my own wore out!...;-)
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Leeds and London
I am currently:
A pencil??? No
A warm snuffly scarf
..its about being able to fly
27-11-2011, 07:25 AM
#789
You've arrived at panic station
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada
I am currently:
Take, I need one of these.
A pack of watermelon flavoured gum.
"There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of such great power and wisdom and consolation to the soul in times of need."
"And what's that?"
27-11-2011, 11:47 AM
#790
I'm the girl who is lost in space.
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In my own little world
I am currently:
Take I am dying for some gum right now
A big warm fluffy blanket
“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare,
like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini
27-11-2011, 02:17 PM
#791
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:
take
a ipad 2
♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪
28-11-2011, 04:02 AM
#792
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:
Take
A new laptop
28-11-2011, 04:34 AM
#793
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: new york
I am currently:
def take :)
pet parrot?
"life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the moments that take our breath away..."
28-11-2011, 06:15 AM
#794
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:
Leave
A flower?
28-11-2011, 01:54 PM
#795
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:
take
a hug
♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪
28-11-2011, 03:01 PM
#796
I'm the girl who is lost in space.
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In my own little world
I am currently:
take
a guitar
“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare,
like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini
28-11-2011, 05:55 PM
#797
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:
take
a pet kitten
♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪
28-11-2011, 06:48 PM
#798
Where am I?
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:
take, even though i'm allergic
a hamster
I'm here now.
28-11-2011, 07:42 PM
#799
I'm the girl who is lost in space.
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In my own little world
I am currently:
take
A dinosaur
“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare,
like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini
28-11-2011, 08:34 PM
#800
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:
take
a lion xD
♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:09 AM .