RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #61
Red Lotus.
Friendship is the most precious flower of all.
 
Red Lotus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: U.K.
I am currently:




❤ Janghwa, Hongryeon ❤

❤❤


PM Me
for Chat or Support.


Red Lotus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:33 PM   #62
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:



x



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:17 AM   #63
fallen wings44
fly to hope,love and freedom
 
fallen wings44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: trapped within the prison of me
I am currently:




we are the fallen
we are the wounded
we are the shattered
we are the unheard
we are the brave
we are the strong
we are Survivors.
and.....
we are the future
we fallen can still rise by the wings of hope that lifts us~

fallen wings44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:38 AM   #64
samshine
 
samshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ottawa, Canada
I am currently:




"Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else." - Angelina Jolie

'You haven't failed until you quit trying'

samshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:01 AM   #65
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008




"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 10:11 PM   #66
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

....



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 10:16 AM   #67
emmielou
Ώɐɯɯǝ?
 
emmielou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:





"you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain"
- Dolly Parton


emmielou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 12:16 PM   #68
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen
 
Miss-Dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:




"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,


Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #69
fallen wings44
fly to hope,love and freedom
 
fallen wings44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: trapped within the prison of me
I am currently:




we are the fallen
we are the wounded
we are the shattered
we are the unheard
we are the brave
we are the strong
we are Survivors.
and.....
we are the future
we fallen can still rise by the wings of hope that lifts us~

fallen wings44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 12:20 PM   #70
Red Lotus.
Friendship is the most precious flower of all.
 
Red Lotus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: U.K.
I am currently:




❤ Janghwa, Hongryeon ❤

❤❤


PM Me
for Chat or Support.


Red Lotus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 12:49 PM   #71
Frenemies
[Alive out of Habit]
 
Frenemies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Wired
I am currently:




Broken Smile . Starless Sky . End it All . Say Goodbye...


Frenemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #72
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

././






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:56 AM   #73
Katan
Peace be with you
 
Katan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:





God is the only one who sees me as beautiful now, and the eyes of God are the only eyes I care about...


Katan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:32 AM   #74
Kiyomi
K
 
Kiyomi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hawaii
I am currently:




What dreams we have
and how they fly,
like rosey clouds accross the sky.
And how they wither, how they fade, the waning wealth, the jilting jade.
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
it hides our cheeks and shades our eyes.
This debt we pay to human guile, with torn and bleeding hearts, we smile.


Kiyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 07:44 PM   #75
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:






havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #76
Droplet
 
Droplet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008




The Mole was bewitched, entranced, fascinated. By the side of the river he trotted as one trots, when very small, by the side of a man who holds one spell-bound by exciting stories; and when tired at last, he sat on the bank, while the river still chattered on to him, a babbling procession of the best stories in the world, sent from the heart of the earth to be told at last to the insatiable sea.
Wind in the Willows.


Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #77
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:




'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #78
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:




This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 04:18 AM   #79
5thmovement
we're all mad here
 
5thmovement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Live Music Capital of the World
I am currently:


5thmovement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 10:16 AM   #80
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:




The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:13 AM.