RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2009, 02:15 AM   #61
fairytale dreamer
notice the moon
 
fairytale dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005

I've already been to Pairs for a week this year. And in the summer I'm going to London for a weekend.. And hopefully a wee roadtrip with my sister somewhere. And probably do a bit of travelling to see my uni friends who seem to be spread out all over the place (Aberdeen, Manchester, Glasgow..)



And the world spins madly on...


fairytale dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:16 AM   #62
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

nothing at all




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:29 AM   #63
Childerbeast
Sharli
 
Childerbeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Calgary
I am currently:

We cant really afford a holiday, but in september my mum/step dad n sister are going to center parcs in sherwood forest and they've paid for me and my fiance to go along too. So we have a week of bike riding, swimming and sore butts! :D

Childerbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:13 PM   #64
PixieHope.
 
PixieHope.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Nottingham, UK
I am currently:

I've just come back from my "holiday", well it was a uni field trip but it felt like a holiday!

I went to Uganda, travelling around the south of the country. Most amazing place I've ever been!



And you say I only hear what I want to.

PixieHope. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:50 AM   #65
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Death Valley was Awesome! We "found" four mining -ghost town areas we hadn't known about before. Of course we are going back!



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:35 AM.