RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2008, 01:03 PM   #61
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

I got lei'd - does that make me a mini-Vet-to-be? (:



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #62
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

^ i never got lei'd :-P

And that makes you a mini-vet doesn;t it?



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:56 PM   #63
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

MINI VET!!!! Can I be a mini-vet?




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #64
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:

i thought this disease died off with the dinosaurs *shudders at thought of mini vets and goes back to bed*




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:00 PM   #65
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffer44 View Post
i thought this disease died off with the dinosaurs *shudders at thought of mini vets and goes back to bed*
what's wrong with us? we're...we're...sweet... and I have cookies. Home made. and cake... and sweet things




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:03 PM   #66
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

can i be a mini vet?




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:23 PM   #67
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

No.

**** off.









I am Chelsea, the world's friendliest Vet.
Welcome.
*hands cookies*
*tucks bottle of arsenic behind back*
Mwahahaha.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:23 PM   #68
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph1sh View Post
can i be a mini vet?
LET'S BE MINI VETS TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:26 PM   #69
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Ew.




*wipes mini-vet slobber off of sleeve*

Calm down guys, while I make your dinner and then shut you in your cage.

You can come out for toilet in an hour!




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:32 PM   #70
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

but... we're nice... and we're not that young... I'm nearly 16... and... and... I can be nice... very very nice... and as immature as real vets...




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #71
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by save_myself View Post
LET'S BE MINI VETS TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!
ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Crabbit View Post
I am Chelsea, the world's friendliest Vet.
Welcome.
*hands cookies*
*tucks bottle of arsenic behind back*
Mwahahaha.
*refuses to take cookies from chelsea*




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #72
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

OMG OMG OMG MINI-VET INVASION!

*runs around screaming and tooting a horn and jiggling my boobs*



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:47 PM   #73
The Mad Hatter
 
The Mad Hatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I am currently:

tapes chels to wall to keep from running around tapes mouth to keep from screaming





Sherlock: Oh, please. Killing me. That's so two years ago.

The Mad Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:51 PM   #74
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

*continues to jiggle boobs regardless*



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:57 PM   #75
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

thank you tigger_1989




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:10 PM   #76
The Mad Hatter
 
The Mad Hatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I am currently:

no problem *tapes chels's boobs





Sherlock: Oh, please. Killing me. That's so two years ago.

The Mad Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #77
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

My boobs are unrestrainable.

I have a LOT of boobage =D

You can tak' me life but ye cannae tak' me boobs!



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:40 PM   #78
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

pft, we all know i'm the real mini-vet

You'll never get rid of me. Nevva! :-P



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #79
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

And chels, how come your boobs are becoming your only topic of discussion? o.0



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:42 PM   #80
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

Shouldn't I be asking you that? =P

*struggles against taping up*

Chels not amused nope!



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:36 AM.