RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-11-2007, 10:19 AM   #61
bloodyfool
Sarah :)
 
bloodyfool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

Hey Dave... How you holding up? I hope you're looking after yourself, although thats probably the last thing you're thinking about right now. Just remember the Chloe wouldnt want you to be feeling sad, she would be wanting you to be happy. x



If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!!!


bloodyfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2007, 11:48 PM   #62
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

Hey Dave, how's 'the gang' doing? Missing our chats, mand x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2007, 10:46 AM   #63
bloodyfool
Sarah :)
 
bloodyfool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

Sorry, my post ended a bit abruptly the other day. I meant to ask how the kids are doing and stuff...
Stupid me was running late for work though... So...
How are the kids coping?
Do they understand where their mummy has gone?
How are you coping looking after them? Do you get much help?
Just remember we are all here to help, although probably none of us live near enough to help practically, we can encourage and support you through all this!
Sorry... I'm not very good at writing what i'm thinking.
I just hope you are all doing ok.
Sarah. x


Last edited by bloodyfool : 21-11-2007 at 10:48 AM. Reason: I missed a capital letter at the begining of my sentence...


If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!!!


bloodyfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2007, 07:07 AM   #64
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Thinking of you.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2007, 07:26 AM   #65
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Thinking of you as well - get in touch if you need to.
Chloe is a wonderful person, as are you.
May she Rest In Peace.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2007, 02:22 PM   #66
hammy
 
hammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

summer is beautiful, thanks for sharing. Hope that you're holding up ok.
xxx



live life to the full

hammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2007, 01:11 AM   #67
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

God I am so sorry, hope you are coping Dave. Really couldn't believe this xxx

sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:55 AM   #68
lolly_x
 

cuddles. she is so pretty. Hope your ok hun x

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:31 AM   #69
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

hey Dave, how you getting on, i miss you lots, please drop me an email/pm when you see this, mand x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 11:11 PM   #70
privileged-outcast
 
privileged-outcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

i'm so sorry for your loss.

thought are with you.

take care.

privileged-outcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2007, 01:50 PM   #71
sparkle.
iwannabreakfree
 
sparkle.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I am currently:

I've only just read this as I don't venture into Vets much,
I'm so sorry for your loss,
thinking of you and your daughter, she is absolutely gorgeous,
be strong,
much love xx




Happy girls are the prettiest girls ♥






sparkle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2007, 09:10 PM   #72
jac
 
jac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I am currently:

sorry babe xx

jac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2007, 08:37 PM   #73
lovely_dramatic
We know what we are, but not what we may be.
 
lovely_dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

What a beautiful little girl. I never got to meet Chloe, myself, but she seems like such a sweet, caring, lovely person. And look how many people loved her. It's always a tragedy when the world loses one of the good ones. If you ever need someone to talk to, my message box is open. This must be such a difficult time. Maybe one day you could tell me about her, and all of the beautiful things she brought to the world, and how you loved her.

And make sure you tell your daughter about the wonderful woman that loves her still.

I'm sending you hugs, prayers and good vibes. Chloe truly lives on in our memories. <3



Every day of our lives, want to find you there, want to hold on tight. <3
Those who like, find excuses. Those who love, find a way.
~
Live up to your own potential instead of imitating someone elses.
~
When all else fails, love.


lovely_dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 12:26 PM   #74
Mimsy
 
Mimsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

She's absolutely gorgeous dave. Hope you're doing OK. Youre in my thoughts and prayers xxx

Mimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 06:37 PM   #75
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

im upset to hear about chloe :(
was she in pain or know what was happening?
dave i have never spoken to u but ur in my thoughts.
lots of love xx





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:29 PM   #76
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

I believe Chloe was peaceful whilst unconscious because, at last, she didn't know this world anymore. She struggled with being alive, although she had so much love to give, she could always make others smile, even when sometimes that meant she couldn't smile herself. She was a beautiful person, inside and out, in spirit and soul. I miss her everyday.
mand x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:05 PM   #77
~Sad_Fairy~
Chloe
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Slough
I am currently:

Mand, you put better than I do x

~Sad_Fairy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:58 PM   #78
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

do u think this is what chloe wanted in the end...?
xxx





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:18 AM   #79
~Sad_Fairy~
Chloe
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Slough
I am currently:

What she wanted? I know there were times in the past when that would've been true...but she wouldntve wanted to leave her babies behind...but she is at peace now, I hope

~Sad_Fairy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:25 AM   #80
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

dave...she is at peace.
i have a feeling she is





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:22 AM.