RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #61
Trucktastic
Mother Trucker
 
Trucktastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bedfordshire
I am currently:

Okay!


Also - I think the original post was hysterical! Had me laughing so much! Fab! Thanks Feel Good Inc, I definitely do now





You don't have to be a monkey to recognize a banana!

Trucktastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #62
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Tried? Typing fail...or not ;-p



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #63
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucktastic View Post
Okay!
Awaits onion ring or other suitable engagement gift ;-p



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #64
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

Maaaiiiaaaahhiii, Maaaiiiaaaahhhuuu, Maaaiiiaaaahhhaaa, Maaaiiiaaaahhhaahaaa!!!



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #65
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

*cried! Cried!

**** my life D:





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:51 PM   #66
SilentBoy
Use proper english, like what i does.....innit
 
SilentBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Shire of Hertford
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Aardvark View Post
Maaaiiiaaaahhiii, Maaaiiiaaaahhhuuu, Maaaiiiaaaahhhaaa, Maaaiiiaaaahhhaahaaa!!!
Someone call a priest, i think she is speaking in tongues...!
Or something...



~ SilentBoy

Some people just need a high-five. To the face. With a chair.

SilentBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #67
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

Shhhhh



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:55 PM   #68
SilentBoy
Use proper english, like what i does.....innit
 
SilentBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Shire of Hertford
I am currently:

God dammit....still with the shushh thing....i am never gonna live that down am i...or a few certain other things >_<



~ SilentBoy

Some people just need a high-five. To the face. With a chair.

SilentBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:56 PM   #69
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Oh the lovers are here now to hijack :P

BOOM!





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:56 PM   #70
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

I think, amongst everything, the shhh thing is the least of your worries



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:58 PM   #71
SilentBoy
Use proper english, like what i does.....innit
 
SilentBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Shire of Hertford
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
Oh the lovers are here now to hijack :P

BOOM!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Aardvark View Post
I think, amongst everything, the shhh thing is the least of your worries
Shhhh!
Only me you and cam know.... :P



~ SilentBoy

Some people just need a high-five. To the face. With a chair.

SilentBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #72
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

The best thing about being an ryl couple is the hijacking!



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #73
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

I agree with Michael, stop hijacking the thread, you young lovers, go to the "say here" thread, that's what its for after all. ;)



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:19 PM   #74
SilentBoy
Use proper english, like what i does.....innit
 
SilentBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Shire of Hertford
I am currently:

Haha
Nah Jenna and Jodie have that thread covered!
Me and Beckie need our own thread to hijack!



~ SilentBoy

Some people just need a high-five. To the face. With a chair.

SilentBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:22 PM   #75
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Heh, Rob, you forgot Conor and Lana, then there's me having conversations with myself. ALL the woe.



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #76
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchBox View Post
Heh, Rob, you forgot Conor and Lana, then there's me having conversations with myself. ALL the woe.
Forever alone like a cone :P





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #77
SilentBoy
Use proper english, like what i does.....innit
 
SilentBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Shire of Hertford
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchBox View Post
Heh, Rob, you forgot Conor and Lana, then there's me having conversations with myself. ALL the woe.
Haha fair point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
Forever alone like a cone :P
Orange and white? I really wouldn't buy that fake tan again if i were you..!



~ SilentBoy

Some people just need a high-five. To the face. With a chair.

SilentBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:26 PM   #78
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Hahaha! Yes, just like that or something.

Also, Mary, I loves you lots and lots!





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:26 PM   #79
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

Forever a scone.
Cos we're British. Innit.



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #80
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.
 
Unbreakable.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Your mum's bedroom

I ahte hijacking couples. That is soooooooo mean.



the sun

the moon

the truth


Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:43 PM.