RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #61
Emily The Strange
 
Emily The Strange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: surrey, uk
I am currently:

i dont think i have ever had pancakes on pancake day!! my family are very forgetful nad never remember to buy the ingredients. we are usually bout 2 weeks late. lol

Emily The Strange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 09:23 PM   #62
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I forgot about it, shame on me



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #63
ASkatersDream...
 
ASkatersDream...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

I finally got my pancakes! made by my brother



Believe <3


ASkatersDream... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 09:53 PM   #64
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!
 
not_so_insig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wales, UK
I am currently:

As previously mentioned I hate pancakes. I had pasta.




Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013


not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #65
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

I had pancakes with lemon and sugar - my friend had them with garlic and cheese (weirdo). Mine were nommy.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 10:38 PM   #66
Billy!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oxfordshire
I am currently:

I had pan-mush. They turned out mushy but still tasted like pancakes so y'know :)



You're mad, bonkers, off your head.
But let me tell you something; All the best people are-Alice in wonderland.

All hail the almighty google!
Minnie_Mouse and Saxophone are my fellow wise searchers <3

Billy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 01:29 AM   #67
squirrelspit
 
squirrelspit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I am currently:

i am on my way home from work. soon pancakes will be mine.

:D





squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 01:56 AM   #68
Asura
 
Asura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Wow you're getting home so late. @_@ Hope you enjoy your pancakes!! :)))

Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 04:05 AM   #69
LemonTangWang
Sensual
 
LemonTangWang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Pancakes pending, all the ingredients have been secured though.



wubalubadubdub

LemonTangWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:05 AM.