RYL Forums


View Poll Results: Fish finger sandwiches (a staple of studenthood) - nice or nasty?
Eww, gross! 19 28.36%
Tasty noms! 30 44.78%
More lesbians?*&!!!$(")&"!_$)"ASFASLJF/ 18 26.87%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #61
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

Was it good?



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 05:15 PM   #62
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARFISHLOVESYOU View Post
Do it!
But said in an arnold schwarneger voice. "DO IT"






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #63
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.
 
Unbreakable.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Your mum's bedroom

it was great :)



the sun

the moon

the truth


Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #64
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general
 
Scaredy-cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The bottom of a well
I am currently:

Awesome sandwich! With lettuce and mayo. They even did a think on james mays man lab about it. And i love that programme. Especially the one where they cleaned shoes (i like polishing shoes. And there is nothing strange about that.)
But i would also like to say, More Lesbians!



He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable


Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 08:40 PM   #65
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Aaaawww, I really want one now! Fish fingers, vinegar and bread= YUM :)





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 05:07 AM   #66
LemonTangWang
Sensual
 
LemonTangWang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Wouldn't the vinegar make bread melt?



wubalubadubdub

LemonTangWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:13 PM.