RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #61
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescence View Post
Can I have a hint for 1 pretty please?
The following content has been hidden - Reason : Hint for 1
Look in the middle

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #62
Ninja Orange
 
Ninja Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
I am currently:

I see them all! As soon as I read the hint for No.3 I looked and immediately saw it.

I can study calmly now. =D

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #63
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

Found al three. Boo-yah.





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 01:36 PM   #64
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Found 2 and 3 but still not 1.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 01:51 PM   #65
Twirly Leo
 
Twirly Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

YES Found all 3! (without using the hints :D)



Click the link!
Sign up for the news letter!
> Sam The Sheep <
I dare you

TEAM BENEDICT


Twirly Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 01:55 PM   #66
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

I maintain that there is no cat in the first one.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 02:50 PM   #67
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...
 
Bleeding Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hello Kitty Land
I am currently:

ha ha there is, its a pretty obvious there was a cat there :P





"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"


Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 02:51 PM   #68
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

My eyes must be getting old!

I can find obscure book titles in the middle of a shelf of many books, but not find a cat in a pile of junk!

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 02:54 PM   #69
Emo
OLDER THAN SPACE AND TIME - THE TARDIS
 
Emo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I am currently:

I found 3 yay * dances *






Emo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 07:01 PM   #70
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I found all three. The first time I saw the third picture a while ago I was convinced there wasn't a cat but this time I found it really quickly.

Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #71
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:

Still can't find number 3



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 07:43 PM   #72
tearsinheaven
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Dublin

Woohoo! I found all 3 :)

Also in the third picture I found what looks like a two headed owl. Bonus points?

tearsinheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #73
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

What does the cat in 1 look like? I keep getting distracted by a weird ginger thing looking at me and a sideways wolf face lol.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 09:18 PM   #74
tearsinheaven
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Dublin

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescence View Post
What does the cat in 1 look like? I keep getting distracted by a weird ginger thing looking at me and a sideways wolf face lol.
Gingers can be distracting *nods*
The following content has been hidden - Reason : fairly obvious clue
le kitty is white and ginger

tearsinheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #75
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:

What about the one in 3?



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #76
tearsinheaven
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Dublin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingofRecovery View Post
What about the one in 3?
*tuts*

The following content has been hidden - Reason : another obvious clue
third one is white and black - sneaky little thing!

tearsinheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 09:25 PM   #77
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:

Seen it now thanks :)



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 09:56 PM   #78
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...
 
Bleeding Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hello Kitty Land
I am currently:

ha ha ita amazing once you find them you then need to find the nearest wall...





"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"


Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 06:06 AM   #79
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

OMG finally! Now I can relax haha.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 08:54 AM   #80
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

^ That was me too. Thankyou for the middle clue for the 1st one, I see it now!



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:31 PM.