I really can't decide what I want to be for halloween.
I think me and my friends finally decided to go as like a bunch of 'school girls gone bad' like making our skirts really short, wearing father boas or some sorta random thing like that. =]
HK is pretty calm, nobody can really egg anyone's else house, because everyone lives in apartments, so I guess thats pretty cool ;]
I'm sorry, but you're so out of order it's unbelievable. I have never once said, and nor do I think, that throwing things at old peoples homes is fun.
And I'm not really sure you actually know what manners are, considering that I've not seen one post in this thread that is polite and courteous. Alright, you don't like halloween, you have your reasons, but we all do and we're looking forward to the fun we're going to have, this is not the time nor the place for you to be causing arguments over something so ridiculous as a holiday.
I'm finding it incredibly hard to bite my tounge and be reasonable because you've really offended me. I can't abide rudeness, and you are just so rude. And as for your insinuating that I don't deserve manners, perhaps you should read the rules for this message forum. It is considered good conduct that people are generally polite to others, it's calling being a supportive community. The way you are behaving is making it hard for me to actually want to be civil towards you, but I'm doing my best. You have been very rude towards me, now I'm sorry if anything I said upset or offended you, but you haven't exactly made it easy, have you?
Last edited by craola : 12-09-2007 at 07:03 PM.
Reason: Removed quote.
this is the first day of my life
I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you
But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you
And I’d probably be happy
Pround Pulmeria Sis :: Feel free to PM me anytime ::Always happy to help!
Can we please all calm this down, anymore arguing and I will have to lock this thread which would be very sad considering this thread is about a fun holiday. Stick to costume ideas please.
me n my friends want to go as X-Men...
but i know all us girls will fight over who gets to be Rogue.
actually... i want to be jean.
but what evah.
i just dont want to be a sexy french maid again.
it has to get dark before you can see the stars, right?
"and having fun"
Depends on what you call fun. I don't consider cleaning windows at a quarter to midnight fun.
" But a lot of people buy stuff specifically to give out on halloween."
Exactly. What a ****ing waste of cash. Christmas is different - you get stuff bought for you and Easter is only for kids under 13.
oh great, 1'm 13 now one more easter n it'll be over
We're half way there, woo-oh,
living on a prayer, take my hand, we'll make it i swear,
ha ha your never too old to go trick or treating, me and my mates wen trick or treating last year && it was me (16) a couple of 18 year olds && one lad who i've got no idea who he was lol but he had a funny costume (he was 20 btw) he went as a banana lol. My guessing is he was drunk. ha ha. I might get my mates out again this year hmmm... what to wear...
'All this for a damn princess'
♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥
I was going to go to my collages freshers party (its on halloween) as Alice in Wonderland, but due to a firends birthday I've decided I'll save it for her party.
I'm thinking French Maid + dignity would be a good idea, purely becasue I know for a fact my boyfriend would be wrapped around my little finger that evening. But I dont know, I might just create my own superhero and go as Super Puss. *no jokes please* =p
Personally I think there is an age limit for trick or treating, people don't mind handing out sweets and stuff to kids but when you are 15 they tend to give you some funny looks, and I draw the line a bit at that myself. But you can still dress up and have fun at Halloween, I prefer to go for the classics like a witch, ghosts don't have to be white sheets with holes in! Some of the ideas in here are brilliant. My friend was a banana once, and someone else was spongebob. I didn't quite understand the banana thing, I think that halloween is becoming even more ridiculous as years go on. It's one thing to dress up as something fun and fairytale/supernatural like but to dress up and a fruit or whatever is taking it a bit far in my opinion.
I do object to the fact that in all the arguements other religious holidays have been mentioned, Halloween isn't just a day to dress up and eat sugar. It has a religous meaning to some. I know this is about costumes lol but I just wanted to point that out. Everything gets commercialised these days, Christmas, of course Easter has, and Halloween is just an excuse for people to try and scare other people and take the piss a bit. But everything has a deeper meaning which some do care about and I don't understand the negativity coming from some people.
Sorry, InterstellaFunk, where did you say you lived again? *Whips out map and pencil* ^_~
Yeah, anyways. If I can talk one of my guy friends into being Vlad, I'm gonna go as Cassie Hack. Gonna scare me some monsters. Otherwise I was thinking of Alice from Resident Evil Apoc.
Actually, thinking about it, I vaugely remember agreeing to sew about 8 or 9 Battle Royale school costumes and me and my friend's all being Battle Royale students. But Cassie Hack is way cooler.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.