RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2010, 05:08 PM   #61
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

55 :)




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:09 PM   #62
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

54 :)








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:14 PM   #63
Lyddie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010

55 (:

Lyddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:43 PM   #64
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

54 :)




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:01 PM   #65
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

55 thank you



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:02 PM   #66
Lyddie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010

56!

5char

Lyddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:02 PM   #67
Sentient Treacle
Foxy lady.
 
Sentient Treacle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skaro
I am currently:

57 ;)



Oh god I want to hear you say,
I want to hear you say that you were wrong again

This is the first thing
I have understood:
Time is the echo of an axe
Within a wood.


Sentient Treacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:05 PM   #68
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

58 hello. how are we all today?



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:21 PM   #69
GoldDustReturnz
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
I am currently:

59

4CHARRRRR

GoldDustReturnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #70
All I know is falling.
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

58.

:D








All I know is falling. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:34 PM   #71
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

57 :D




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #72
Lyddie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010

58!
(:

Lyddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #73
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

57!! :)




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:37 PM   #74
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

58




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:38 PM   #75
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

57 lol




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:45 PM   #76
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

58 now



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #77
Engel
 
Engel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alabama, (US)
I am currently:

~~57~~

Engel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:03 PM   #78
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNGIL View Post
58 hello. how are we all today?
hello there pngil. i'm doing ok. how are you?


56.








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:09 PM   #79
Engel
 
Engel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alabama, (US)
I am currently:

55


lol

Engel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:12 PM   #80
Crescendo
Ella.
 
Crescendo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Birmingham/Wolverhampton

56 :)



If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first hand what it's like to be me.

Crescendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:26 PM.