RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2010, 09:34 AM   #61
Little_pixie
I'm so in love with Olivier <3
 
Little_pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: dartford
I am currently:

My other half and i have been together for almost 3 and a half years




So how can you tell me you're lonely,
And say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London
I'll show you something to make you change your mind



Little_pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:40 AM   #62
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

20 years this month :)

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #63
~Lost Soul~
You see but you do not observe
 
~Lost Soul~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Never had a boyfriend. Doubt I ever will either... Who'd want me...



"Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike." - Albus Dumbledore

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/SonicFanGirl1/sdfghjkl.png


~Lost Soul~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 01:27 PM   #64
Bear
Partially hibernating
 
Bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

Three years and a few months, can't be bothered working it out, hehe :P And we're engaged :)



Three cheers for love of the simplest kind.
The coins I flip land on their sides.


Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #65
felix felicis
Beautiful, like a rainbow.
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Nottingham, UK
I am currently:

known him since i was 8, been a couple for almost 3 years.




soulmates.


felix felicis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:02 PM.