RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-04-2010, 02:10 PM   #7941
*Jackie*
 
*Jackie*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
I am currently:

"say cheese"





*Jackie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #7942
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

Interesting. I like how it's split in half and it reminds me of something from the lost city of Atlantis!



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 05:29 PM   #7943
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

It's really tasteful. It shows that hope is really delicate.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 07:38 PM   #7944
I am a cat
 
I am a cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London UK
I am currently:

That looks like the rainy cloud fllows you everywhere :(

<3

I am a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #7945
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Pretty colours o.O



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 09:36 AM   #7946
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

I really wanna know what all the littel writing under the word "love" says.



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #7947
stumpy
Hidden In My Shell I'm the Invisible Person...
 
stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wales (UK)
I am currently:

God Forgives us our sins, to be ill & in pain is not a sin *hugs* God loves us xxx :)





stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:58 AM   #7948
Life is peachy
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: On your left shoulder.

It's so good it made me smile. :)

Life is peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:42 AM   #7949
Cryptic.
If at first you don't succeed, try try try again.
 
Cryptic.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: UK, Surrey
I am currently:

Made me tilt my head lol.
It's ... different!



In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.






Cryptic. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #7950
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Pretty girlies :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:21 AM   #7951
EndOfDaze
 
EndOfDaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North West UK
I am currently:

Crazykat - I think you're avatar is cute (:




"I'm Harvey, and I'm here to give you jip!"

"Until the sky turns green,

and the grass is several shades of blue...

every member of parliament trips on glue."


EndOfDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:06 PM   #7952
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

thats one of those build-yourself-as-a-south-park-character pics =] awesome



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:57 AM   #7953
lil_attie
 
lil_attie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
I am currently:

oooh your religious! that's good i guess .... lol



Eh.... *Shoulder shrug*

My universal response to everything



lil_attie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:18 AM   #7954
lost in dreams
got 100 steps to go but tonight i make it 99
 
lost in dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Grouch's trash can, Seasme street
I am currently:

That's really really cute! i love it




"The body faught to survive, it evacuated toxins in any way it knew how. It made clots to stop the bleeding.Bones would find the quickest ways to heal themselves. It made scar tissue. In the face of violence towards it, it would become violent. It was amazing, yet excruciating. "


lost in dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:35 PM   #7955
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Your a fan of twilight



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:54 PM   #7956
livelaughlove
fated to pretend
 
livelaughlove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
I am currently:

You're a hopeless romantic. :D


Last edited by livelaughlove : 03-05-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: spelling.


oł est mon esprit ?


livelaughlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #7957
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

True. It couldn't really be anything other.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #7958
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Aww, thats kinda sad =/ *hugs*



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:18 PM   #7959
14MillionMiles
*Ev*
 
14MillionMiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London, UK
I am currently:

Love it. It's happy and blue and lovely.



Whatever Happened to our Inner Glow?

<3 Sarah, My brilliant, beautiful, RAWR little sis


14MillionMiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:35 PM   #7960
NeonHaze
 
Join Date: May 2009

Its strong - if that makes sense?



Sarah: Give me the child.
Jareth: Sarah beware. I have been generous up till now. I can be cruel.
Sarah: Generous? What have you done that's generous?
Jareth: Everything! Everything you have wanted I have done. You asked the child be taken, I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?


NeonHaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:14 AM.