RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2011, 08:11 PM   #7841
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Eerie





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:17 PM   #7842
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

easy.



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:25 PM   #7843
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Yop..

Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:46 AM   #7844
fullofdoubt93
im not ok but i will be
 
fullofdoubt93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hurst, TX
I am currently:

Pop :)

fullofdoubt93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 07:29 AM   #7845
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

poke.



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:13 AM   #7846
fullofdoubt93
im not ok but i will be
 
fullofdoubt93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hurst, TX
I am currently:

Emu :)

fullofdoubt93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:36 PM   #7847
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

utility

Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:28 PM   #7848
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Yellow





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:38 PM   #7849
schultas
 
schultas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011

wander

schultas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:08 PM   #7850
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Remind



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:36 AM   #7851
fullofdoubt93
im not ok but i will be
 
fullofdoubt93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hurst, TX
I am currently:

Dropped

fullofdoubt93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #7852
Amalias
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

Dardanelles

Amalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 03:36 AM   #7853
Arilynn312
...Valerie...
 
Arilynn312's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Sorry



We are not human beings sharing a spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings sharing a human experience.
------
And the rangers scream out to the cabins

They are the hunters

We are the rabbits

And maybe we don't want to be found

Maybe we don't want to be found...


Arilynn312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 04:12 AM   #7854
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

yellow



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 05:10 AM   #7855
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
 
Rubik'sCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Willow




See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3


Rubik'sCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 05:12 AM   #7856
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Whiskey haha





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 05:43 AM   #7857
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

yelp.



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 08:00 AM   #7858
fullofdoubt93
im not ok but i will be
 
fullofdoubt93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hurst, TX
I am currently:

Plow .

fullofdoubt93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #7859
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Winter





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 11:02 PM   #7860
xbertyx
 
xbertyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
I am currently:

terrible



i dont feel so good anymore
not the way i used to feel
when i was young


xbertyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:10 PM.