RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2008, 07:49 PM   #761
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

My best mate wrote me a poem after I supported her through a very difficult time; it was very heartfelt and made me cry! I keep it in my 'special things to keep' folder.

Do you collect anything?


Last edited by Foxtrot Oscar : 04-05-2008 at 07:50 PM. Reason: sentence structure was rubbish



Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:39 PM   #762
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

Useless friends that slag me off, don't invite me to anything and make me feel like bollocks. (With the exception of a few who know who they are ^-^)

Where is your favourite place to hide in your house?






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:43 PM   #763
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

its not so much a place to hide....but the bottom step of our stairs is really wide...so i sit in the corner and hide my face....or i sit behind the bathroom door.

Do you/Have you ever had to share your bedroom with a sibling?



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:47 PM   #764
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

Thank god no! =p
We're 5 years apart and he's a boy...so that would suck.
Thankfully he was born after we stopped being poor so it's all good.

On a scale of 1-10 how much is a shithole is your room? (Being that my dad just told me my room looked like "a terrorist attack on oxfam")






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:54 PM   #765
bob--says--hi
desire to break free
 
bob--says--hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: stroud, gloucestershire
I am currently:

i think my room is a 2 my room is pretty tidy just the way i like it :D

whom is your favourite band or singer or whatever??

xxx





bob--says--hi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:40 AM   #766
-Shae-Lynn*
Laugh often. Dream big. Reach for the stars!!
 
-Shae-Lynn*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada

My cousins/aunts/uncles who all play counrty music together<3

Are you clumbsy?



It's the children the world almost breaks that grow up to save it.
-Frank Warren


-Shae-Lynn* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:53 AM   #767
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Yes...incredibly.

Do you wear a watch?




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 09:50 AM   #768
LadyMacbeth
Jessica or Jess or Jessie or whatever
 
LadyMacbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Yes. All the time.

What is your bed like?



Monarkh is my lovely big sister. PunkyFairy07 is my wonderful mama. Starbright is my crazy eccentric Auntie. i-used-to-be-positive is my bunch of roses big sister LostDaisy is my shooting star BinkyDonkey is my ex-wife little_unicorn is my great great grandmother Concrete angel is my OddClubLady Domicile of madness is my wonderful purple sheep Zedmeister is the one who gives me faith
Co owner of Judas the super Doberman puppy

Protected by Daisy The best in body guards


LadyMacbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:37 AM   #769
Alone and Scared
*Roby and Allie's Angel!*
 
Alone and Scared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lost.
I am currently:

It's like a cabin type, and I have a pink Elle duvet and pillow case.... :) It's made of wood and has draws underneath and then space under the other side.

What time do you go to sleep?



-“And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” Anais Nin-



Allie, Mutt, Great Grandma, Hope and Humbug. I love you and miss you all. xx
Love you Caz, Kel, Roby &&Dasher. xx


Alone and Scared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:18 PM   #770
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

When I feel like it or when my body feels like lol

What is the best pranked you have ever played on someone?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:20 PM   #771
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

Depends...
12ish atm....normally 11ish.
I like to get a decent amount of sleep.

Have you ever fake tanned?






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 06:54 PM   #772
imogene
 
imogene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

yeah but it was really messy and my hands went all streaky

have you ever stolen anything?





imogene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:46 PM   #773
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Not from a shop or anything but from my siblings, yes.

Can you play a musical instrument?




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:58 PM   #774
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

The voice? =p

Have you ever tried tapdancing?






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:05 AM   #775
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

No. I don't think I'd be any good at it.

If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be?




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:03 PM   #776
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

By my river...

What is the most annoying thing someone has said to you today?



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:12 PM   #777
Virenia
a lion hearted girl
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Finland
I am currently:

"However, it's for your own good". I really do love this person, but I just hate it when someone says something like that to me.

When was the last time you wore anything pink?

Virenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #778
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Saturday - a pink t-shirt.

What are you having for dinner?




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:36 PM   #779
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

I had sandwhiches for my tea :)

How are you feeling?



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:09 PM   #780
Automatik Teknicolour
The Young One
 
Automatik Teknicolour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Stressed

What lessons have you got tomorrow / will you be doing tomorrow?




I am not perfect and I don't claim to be. And if that's what you wanted, well I am so sorry...
So mighty, so hegemonic, so hating, so desecrating, so there, so nowhere, so hurting, we fall between indifference, rejection
...

~*forever_lost*~; my RYL cousin. Hells; my RYL niece. Katch; my RYL big sister. Voice Of Reason; my everything.
...I Believe In Tomorrow But Not Today


Automatik Teknicolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:18 PM.