RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-07-2009, 04:18 AM   #7741
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

it's worth it to smile



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 08:38 AM   #7742
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Your a fan of Draco?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #7743
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

You like taking risks?



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #7744
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

You're friendly and supportive and feel strong enough to deal with things on your own?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 03:47 PM   #7745
Oliviaface
 
Oliviaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

You are positive and radiate happiness right now.

Oliviaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #7746
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

you dont get tierd of people you have patience??





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 09:43 PM   #7747
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

You like people to smile?!



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 09:56 PM   #7748
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

youre torn a bout someone/somethig

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #7749
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

been perfects not important





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 10:03 PM   #7750
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

You need to remind yourself to smile!?



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #7751
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

you cant live without a certain person?





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 10:28 PM   #7752
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

you like funky writing? :)



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 10:29 PM   #7753
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

you like the colur purple





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 10:32 PM   #7754
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

you like tio smile no matter how sad you are



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #7755
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

You feel out of control and you need to feel alive....:(



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #7756
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

you miss someone?? and want to hear from them



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #7757
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

You feel to blame?



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 11:21 PM   #7758
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

im always to blame!!

and i swear i know that song in oyurs



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 11:23 PM   #7759
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

Im sure you're not *hugs*

Its U2, With or without you. But I just like the lyrics.

You feel that you've had enough of fighting?!



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 11:24 PM   #7760
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

thats the song!!
and yes had enough of the fight

you have someone who means a lot to you



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:21 AM.