RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #7701
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Protects you, keeps you secure and lets you rest in my love.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 10:41 PM   #7702
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

glad you are calm oli :) <3

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 12:13 AM   #7703
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

*Hollds you tight and protects you from enything triggering*



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 12:24 AM   #7704
~ Bittersweet Memories ~
 
~ Bittersweet Memories ~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I am currently:

*hugs you*

~ Bittersweet Memories ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 02:23 AM   #7705
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*is quiet so I don't wake you*



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 05:05 AM   #7706
EdenEchoes
 
EdenEchoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
I am currently:

Aw, turn that from upside down =) *hug*



Find the maze I made my way through
-And enter if you dare
-


EdenEchoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 07:16 AM   #7707
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs back and helps you find your way again*



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 07:56 AM   #7708
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

Sunny? nice! :)



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 08:11 AM   #7709
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Weird in a good way or bad way?



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 08:20 AM   #7710
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

A, welll, Weird way O.o

*steals some australian sun* :)



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 08:35 AM   #7711
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*is weird with you and gives you some sun*



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 10:29 AM   #7712
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

Oooh sunny! *wants sun*






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #7713
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Don't actually know what yours means... care to explain?



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #7714
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

Psychedelic?!
–adjective
1. of or noting a mental state characterized by a profound sense of intensified sensory perception, sometimes accompanied by severe perceptual distortion and hallucinations and by extreme feelings of either euphoria or despair.
2. of, pertaining to, or noting any of various drugs producing this state, as LSD, mescaline, or psilocybin.
3. resembling, characteristic of, or reproducing images, sounds, or the like, experienced while in such a state: psychedelic painting.






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #7715
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Ah, I see. Well, in that case I guess I'll leave you to it. = p



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 11:37 AM   #7716
Life is peachy
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: On your left shoulder.

How are you unreliable?

Life is peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 12:53 PM   #7717
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

yay hopeful



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 01:03 PM   #7718
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

Why ashamed hun?
=[
Be proud!






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 02:09 PM   #7719
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Oooh yay :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #7720
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

*keeps you save* :)



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:56 PM.