RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2009, 12:55 PM   #741
Diamonds.
04/03/13 <3
 
Diamonds.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

Nan, i miss you more then you could imagine.
Come back?
x




thank you, Lily, for saving mummy's life*.
You are my one and only, you can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight, and you'll be alright.


Diamonds. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:32 PM   #742
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

Granddad, I miss you so much today. I hope you're not too digusted with whom I've become but proud of me for trying. I hope you're looking after me from up above still. I miss you so much. I wish we could have another cuddle. I need you here. Why aren't you here?? :'( Please could I cry?? I love you xxxxxxx

Aunty, it's Ceri's wedding soon. You'd be so proud. I know you ARE proud from up there. Please be with us on the day? You should be down here to cleberate with us, not from up abobe :'( I miss you so ****ing much :'(

Katie, you know I miss and love you oh so very much. I think of you every day sweetie. Almost your 5th birthday, we'll be cleberating, me & J. Just for you <3 Love you xxxx



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:50 AM   #743
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Hey Nan, Got nothing to say, I just want to snuggle with you.
I miss you. I miss cuddling you and protecting you and making sure you don't fall over.
You were the reason for me living.
Now there is no reason and I'm trying hard to find another.
ILY



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:38 AM   #744
skyran
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: in the ether
I am currently:

i really really wish you were here. it's frightening how quickly time passes.

i'm getting better. a lot better. life is good again, and i didn't think it ever would be. but it's funny because i don't want to leave it all behind and move on. it's all i've got left. sometimes i think it's all i had.

i don't know if i knew you enough to miss you this much. i feel a bit false really.

i so wish i could turn the clock back! you've missed so much.

skyran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:26 AM   #745
lozza
just trying to fly εϊз
 
lozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

please just tell me what to do?
please I NEED you



sometimes being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall
~˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙~


my fur baby girls are my life <3
r.i.p my beautiful girl jackie. i will love you always no matter what - 6/5/10


lozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #746
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

7 years ago it was on saturday since someone else lost their life and give a part of them to you. that lung was meant to change things though it didnt did it daddy. you took so many bloody illnesses and other crap i dont no how you lasted what 5 years with it. i no i couldnt have. just like i cant cope now. i miss you so much and just finding everything too hard to cope with, i went to the mhp today and i thought things would have been better though i couldnt tell them about friday and how i really do feel. i just want to do i want to go and buy more so that i can finally finish all of this **** off. i want to be with you. i just dont wana do any of this anymore. just tired of all this crap daddy


Last edited by sherbet lemon : 12-10-2009 at 06:42 PM.
sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 10:00 PM   #747
lovelybones
Elizabeth
 
lovelybones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Washington (US)
I am currently:

An icy road with no remorse, a metal box drifting off course is taking everything. I can't believe we lost you, I can't feel any worse now. This must be a dream. When will someone wake me? // Here today, gone tomorrow, we're saying our goodbyes. Drive away from the past, don't be sad, don't feel sorrow. The memories in our hearts, I won't forget. // I won't forget. (It's in our hearts, it's in our hearts) I won't forget. // All my life, I've never felt so strong as when we're all together. All my days, I've never felt so powerless when you were taken away. There's no one in this world with so much love and so much passion. We'll say goodbye, but we won't forget the liberty and fortitude.

<3

lovelybones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 10:03 PM   #748
charlieglasgow
bedlam publishing journalist :)
 
charlieglasgow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Casper, Wyoming
I am currently:

you've gotten the letter now. you know what he did. whether you want to blame me is up to you but if this happens in your church again, or something worse happens, you'll know, and you can suffer in the guilt that you turned a blind eye and now it's too late- someone's been raped.



http://www.icedteaandlemoncake.wordpress.com
I have a blog, and I LOVE comments. pretty please?

what's up? I'm a bagel.

charlieglasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 09:19 PM   #749
Second Chance
 
Second Chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I'm sorry I didn't know you, I really wish I did. I would have tried my best to help you. I'm sorry you didn't have anyone to tell you that you were going to be ok. God, I'm so sorry Mona! You should see how much people miss you. You were loved. At least you're in a better place. Sweet dreams angel. RIP.



I felt every ounce of me screaming out,
But the sound was trapped deep in me.


Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 11:27 PM   #750
Ami
Perfectly Flawed
 
Ami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

sorry grandma





I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.


Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 03:30 AM   #751
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

I hope you're looking after my baby, Gad.
I know I can trust you to.
Do you see Martin?
Is he okay?
Eh, I know you all are, for some reason.

I'm missing the three of you, so much.
I loves you :)

[Please look after her until I can take care of her, yeah?]




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #752
Starbuck462753
Starbuck
 
Starbuck462753's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Staines
I am currently:

you left me on my 18th birthday and i didn't get to say goodbye. I think about you every day, i looked at your glasses and it looks like you were crying before you left, i hope you were not in pain, i hope you didnt feel it. i love you, i miss you, i would give anything for one last hug, one last phone call. I love you nana, i miss you, i hope you are watching over me. You left us in march bt everytime i think of you it feels like i am finding out all over again. I am taking care of papa for you, he is safe with me. He loves you too he misses you. We all do. Very much. I would trade places with you if it meant I could say goodbye hold your hand one last time, say goodnight one last time. I am thinking of you always, I love you xx My nana xxx

Starbuck462753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 07:03 PM   #753
MissFit
there's limits
 
MissFit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lincs/Rutland border [[= anyone else?
I am currently:

I love you.
I never had the chance to tell you. I'd have done anything to help you, and it kills me to think that I couldn't. I keep feeling like there was something I missed in our last conversation. Something I should have noticed. Did you try and warn me? I keep playing it over and over in my mind, but it was the same old you. Talking about having your tat's reinked, telling me it doesn't hurt as much as people say, because I was being a wimp and thinking about backing out of having mine done.
Crow misses you. I think she's a mess. Ollie's going through days of not eating. We all miss you so much, everyone. I wish I could have stopped you, helped you. Maybe if I'd told you how I felt then this wouldnt have happened. Jess wasn't worth it. She let you down too many times, and you'd finally seen the light - or so I thought.

There's nothing I wouldn't have done for you - I'd have taken that bullet for you if it meant that you'd still be here. Crow needs you. Buddy needs you. Ollie needs you. Rice needs you. Ellie. Grace. Helen. We all need you. There's this huge gaping hole that you've left and it's just not going to be filled.

I wish I'd been able to stop you. I honestly do. I miss you, with every inch of my body.

Come back, please.



"look at where I am, you put me there, up on this pedestal."


MissFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 05:27 PM   #754
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

I wish you were here to guide me.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 06:23 AM   #755
lovelybones
Elizabeth
 
lovelybones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Washington (US)
I am currently:

jacob really needs you right now, knef.

lovelybones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 12:39 PM   #756
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I
 
-Tough-Cookie-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

8 years since...
i know things probably turned out for the best
but a huge part of me wishes you had made it
i love you little bean



“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----


-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #757
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

Happy Birthday Auntie xxx



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 03:55 AM   #758
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I can't say goodbye to you, as stupid as it sounds, I can't.
It's been 9months exactly
I miss you nan, I miss you more than words could say and no-one understands
not even me.
Remember when I used to call you my angel?
I'm sorry I left you.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 11:18 PM   #759
C1071
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: South-East England
I am currently:

It's been seven years, and yet sometimes, it feels like no time at all.
Things have changed so much, and I'm so sorry for who I am now. I've failed you.
It wasn't supposed to be this way, you were the second chance they had to have a perfect daughter, and yet they were left with me.
The monster I have become.
What happened to you was my fault, and it should've been me. It wasn't fair, and it wasn't right.
You would've been so perfect.
You could've made them happy.
So I guess what I wanted to say, was that I'm sorry. I hope wherever you are that you're happy, and that you're safe. I still think about you every day, and when people ask how many siblings I have, the answer in my mind will always be three, not two. You're my only sister, and I love you so, so much. One day, we'll be together, I promise. Maybe then, I'll be better. Maybe then it won't hurt this much...

I love you



"Alone and loveless here, with just the girl in the mirror. Just her and me...We deserve each other"

C1071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 08:37 AM   #760
Rhapsody
meditating and breathing slowly
 
Rhapsody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a glass vial in the pocket of a beautiful mind.
I am currently:

If I split it down the stem and add food dye, it will change colour. Asprin in the water will keep it alive longer. I have just condemned a flower to a slow, drawn out death. If it were a dog, someone would complain. But it's just a flower. I've put it by my window so it can watch the sun in the morning. A cruel sort of irony, really.

Happy Birthday Amanda x



rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫

"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone." ♥

“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”


Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:29 AM.