RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-06-2007, 09:24 AM   #741
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

Still morning..

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 11:10 AM   #742
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

not morning for long
well its morning for me still
but not you



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 02:13 PM   #743
taintedangel22
just me!?!?
 
taintedangel22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ENGLANDDD!
I am currently:

get up you beast!



Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club

ggaannggbbaanngg aannyyoonnee??
Dazzle!Me* is my baby sisterr!


taintedangel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 04:01 PM   #744
taintedangel22
just me!?!?
 
taintedangel22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ENGLANDDD!
I am currently:

upppppppppp



Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club

ggaannggbbaanngg aannyyoonnee??
Dazzle!Me* is my baby sisterr!


taintedangel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 04:46 PM   #745
Behind the Smile
a single step.
 
Behind the Smile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Maidenhead
I am currently:

up you go..



If we fall,
we don't need self recrimination or blame or anger -
we need a reawakening of our intention
and a willingness to re-commit,
to be whole hearted once again.


Behind the Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 05:23 PM   #746
perfection is a flaw
 
perfection is a flaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

up up up up up up

perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 06:05 PM   #747
gremlin
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kendal, Cumbria (UK)

time for a bump



No matter what, no matter when, no matter why, no matter how - it will always heal.




gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 07:29 PM   #748
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

upity

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 08:10 PM   #749
TAKExxAxxDEEPxxBREATHxx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: middle of nowhere, tx
I am currently:

up up up
yay

TAKExxAxxDEEPxxBREATHxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 08:20 PM   #750
TAKExxAxxDEEPxxBREATHxx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: middle of nowhere, tx
I am currently:

bump bump BUMP

TAKExxAxxDEEPxxBREATHxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 09:46 PM   #751
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

*licks thread so long it rises it's way to the top*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 10:25 PM   #752
perfection is a flaw
 
perfection is a flaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

up up up

perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 10:39 PM   #753
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

oooh chingas :P



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 10:50 PM   #754
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

oh baby.. it's you.. *smiles happy smile*
I should be sleeping.. Should have been like few hours.. but shush.. don't tell that to me.. I don't wanna go.. though I think my alarm will be at 6am.. but nah.. it's just important day tomorrow.. so no need to sleep well.. =P

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 11:07 PM   #755
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

ugh.. I have to force myself to bed..
I have to!

See you again.. *waves* bye babe..
Good night!
*hugs*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 11:07 PM   #756
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

good night my love hope you feel better tomorrow xxxx



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 12:23 AM   #757
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

Bumpety Bump






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 12:35 AM   #758
lonelycappuccino
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Noooo You Has To Go To Teh Top

lonelycappuccino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 05:05 AM   #759
TAKExxAxxDEEPxxBREATHxx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: middle of nowhere, tx
I am currently:

Oh no! #7

TAKExxAxxDEEPxxBREATHxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 06:01 AM   #760
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

I want bump this up before leaving.. no matter that it's only third..
But being at first is Always better!

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:07 PM.