RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2008, 11:52 PM   #741
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

spork





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:07 AM   #742
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

Spoke.



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:09 AM   #743
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

poke.





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:11 AM   #744
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

Coke.



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:27 AM   #745
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

cake.



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:53 AM   #746
Dannerus_Maximus
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in a frame of mind
I am currently:

cane.

Dannerus_Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:58 PM   #747
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Crane




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:41 PM   #748
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

crate





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:45 PM   #749
Trixie Tang
Self-proclaimed super freak
 
Trixie Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere.
I am currently:

irate.



If only you knew all the love that I've found, it's hard to keep my soul on the ground.
It all comes to you, you're gonna get what you deserve. Try to test that, you're bound to get served. Love's what I got, don't start a riot!
Without you pulling it the tide comes in, without you twirling it the earth can spin, without you pushing them the clouds float by.... If they can do without you duckie, so can I!
[/color]

Trixie Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:52 PM   #750
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

pirate.



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:57 PM   #751
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Prate.



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:00 PM   #752
Trixie Tang
Self-proclaimed super freak
 
Trixie Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere.
I am currently:

Prat.



If only you knew all the love that I've found, it's hard to keep my soul on the ground.
It all comes to you, you're gonna get what you deserve. Try to test that, you're bound to get served. Love's what I got, don't start a riot!
Without you pulling it the tide comes in, without you twirling it the earth can spin, without you pushing them the clouds float by.... If they can do without you duckie, so can I!
[/color]

Trixie Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:01 PM   #753
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

pat..



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:03 PM   #754
Trixie Tang
Self-proclaimed super freak
 
Trixie Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere.
I am currently:

At...



If only you knew all the love that I've found, it's hard to keep my soul on the ground.
It all comes to you, you're gonna get what you deserve. Try to test that, you're bound to get served. Love's what I got, don't start a riot!
Without you pulling it the tide comes in, without you twirling it the earth can spin, without you pushing them the clouds float by.... If they can do without you duckie, so can I!
[/color]

Trixie Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:04 PM   #755
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Ant..



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:10 PM   #756
Trixie Tang
Self-proclaimed super freak
 
Trixie Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere.
I am currently:

Pant.



If only you knew all the love that I've found, it's hard to keep my soul on the ground.
It all comes to you, you're gonna get what you deserve. Try to test that, you're bound to get served. Love's what I got, don't start a riot!
Without you pulling it the tide comes in, without you twirling it the earth can spin, without you pushing them the clouds float by.... If they can do without you duckie, so can I!
[/color]

Trixie Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:11 PM   #757
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Cant.



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:14 PM   #758
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

Cans.



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:15 PM   #759
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Caps.



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:15 PM   #760
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

Claps.



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:32 PM.