RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-09-2008, 08:02 PM   #7561
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Em......





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 08:03 PM   #7562
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Emma,



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 08:09 PM   #7563
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

bestfriend



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #7564
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

trust



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 08:43 PM   #7565
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

confidante



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 10:00 PM   #7566
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

private



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 10:02 PM   #7567
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Eye :D



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 10:05 PM   #7568
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

vision!



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 10:16 PM   #7569
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

glasses



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #7570
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

reading



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 11:42 PM   #7571
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Pages



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 01:42 AM   #7572
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

library



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 02:51 AM   #7573
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Information



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:29 PM   #7574
silencehurts
Stronger than yesterday
 
silencehurts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Devon, UK
I am currently:

knowledge





silencehurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 02:34 PM   #7575
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
 
Lou Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:

iggnorance



When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time



Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 03:16 PM   #7576
katastrophy.
[xo] `Kat[KHAOS]
 
katastrophy.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
I am currently:

Government.



{even angels have their wicked schemes.}


katastrophy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 03:30 PM   #7577
B-S-F
Waste of Life
 
B-S-F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Devon
I am currently:

Laws...

Stoopid 5 lette rule



"People have abused you lots in the past? Why do you then abuse yourself more?" - Quote
Sometimes I feel like I'm alone, Sometimes I feel like I'm not that strong, Sometimes I feel nothing at all, Sometimes I feel vulnerable, Sometimes I feel a little fragile
RYL FAMILY-


B-S-F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 01:15 AM   #7578
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Rules



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 02:44 AM   #7579
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Guidelines.








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 03:06 AM   #7580
angelmillennium666
Meee
 
angelmillennium666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Glasgow
I am currently:

flexibility



"I need some distraction or a beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
Let me be empty and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight"

angelmillennium666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 23 (0 members and 23 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:20 AM.