RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #7521
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

*is happy for you, and whish I could feel the same*



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 09:19 PM   #7522
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

*holds you*



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #7523
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

*Hugs you and makes sure nothing can ever hurt you again*



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #7524
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Is glad your mood is better than a sad one, and hopes it becomes a happy one!



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #7525
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

*Hugs you back and tries to make you care rather as being indifferent*



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #7526
~ Bittersweet Memories ~
 
~ Bittersweet Memories ~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I am currently:

hope the hurting soon stops
*tries to rid you of the hurt*

~ Bittersweet Memories ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 09:32 PM   #7527
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Protects you with infinite love



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 09:32 PM   #7528
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

*Tries to make you feel save*



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #7529
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

*Gives you all the hope in the world*



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #7530
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

*hugs you*



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 09:59 PM   #7531
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Is glad you are loved, sends lots of love so you are even more loved.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 10:44 PM   #7532
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

*hugs for being blissful*



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 10:46 PM   #7533
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Hugs for even more love.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 10:46 PM   #7534
~ Bittersweet Memories ~
 
~ Bittersweet Memories ~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I am currently:

*hopes that you're going to share being loved* :)

~ Bittersweet Memories ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 10:49 PM   #7535
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

*protecs you from all the scary things and people out there*



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 10:53 PM   #7536
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

*hugs* yay for calm



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 10:58 PM   #7537
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

loved <3



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 11:03 PM   #7538
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

theres always hope (i think anyway sorry being a bit hypocritical will shut up)

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 11:05 PM   #7539
~ Bittersweet Memories ~
 
~ Bittersweet Memories ~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I am currently:

tries to rid you of the triggers *hugs you*

~ Bittersweet Memories ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 12:16 AM   #7540
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs you and gives you a cute puppy to cheer you up*



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:33 PM.