RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2007, 11:37 PM   #7461
browneyedgal
 
browneyedgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, London, UK
I am currently:

hehe marie, it does rhyme shrina, macarina



~*~ Luv Shrina ~*~

browneyedgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:37 PM   #7462
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

you are all post whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok m just as bad lol.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:37 PM   #7463
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

buh bye Lucy *sprays you with silly string*

I love ya hun!! you are totally on my buddy list. x



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:38 PM   #7464
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

ooooh stargazing sounds fun. *lies down and watches stars with Katie*



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:38 PM   #7465
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

Byeee Lucy.

Strictly speaking I'm not allowed to drink alcohol full stop.
*looks innocent*
Not that that usually stops me ¬.¬






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:38 PM   #7466
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

*kisses Lucy* smwaaa



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:38 PM   #7467
browneyedgal
 
browneyedgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, London, UK
I am currently:

*drags lucy back onto the dance floor*

*puts on mambo no 5*



~*~ Luv Shrina ~*~

browneyedgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:39 PM   #7468
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

just thought i would leave a little something for Sophie...

SEX

*runs away*

see no evil!



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:39 PM   #7469
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

i want to go see the spice girls!!!!!!!!!!



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:39 PM   #7470
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

*is shocked*

LUCY said a naughty wordddddd *giggles*



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:39 PM   #7471
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

lucy you naughty girl lol.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:40 PM   #7472
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

*covers eyes*



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:40 PM   #7473
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

heheee

*has one last dance*

nuh night darlings! x



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:40 PM   #7474
browneyedgal
 
browneyedgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, London, UK
I am currently:

lucy is a very naughty girlie

*spanks*



~*~ Luv Shrina ~*~

browneyedgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:41 PM   #7475
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

night lucy, sleep well.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:41 PM   #7476
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

heh, the whole dont ever drink when your on that.. pah *dances round and round*



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:41 PM   #7477
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

Night Lucyyy *kisses*

Sophie
Xxxx



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:41 PM   #7478
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

mambo no 5!!! i remember that :)))



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:41 PM   #7479
browneyedgal
 
browneyedgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, London, UK
I am currently:

woah im so in the party mood, this rocks!



~*~ Luv Shrina ~*~

browneyedgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:42 PM   #7480
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

looool



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 158 (0 members and 158 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:20 AM.