RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2012, 01:26 AM   #7441
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

Yes

Behemoth? (Band name looks so weird written down 0_o)

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #7442
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

Nope

Breaking Benjamin?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #7443
JarethD
 
JarethD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I am currently:

Yep

The Cramps?

JarethD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #7444
sosew96
I'm not as sad as I used to be.
 
sosew96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

nope

Mindless Self Indulgence?



"Monsters are real, ghosts are too. They live inside us and sometimes they win."








sosew96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #7445
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

no

pink floyd





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:13 PM   #7446
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

yes

Thrice?

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #7447
x-love/hate/tragedy-x
Do one thing everyday that scares you.
 
x-love/hate/tragedy-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bed.
I am currently:

Yes :)

The Boy Least Likely To?

x




Some Things There Are No Words For, Only Shoulders To Lean On.
Hands To Hold On To.
And Hugs To Comfort You, As Best They Can.
Buttons - you make me proud.
MeaCulpa - It will never be your fault.
Everyone - Whatever you need to hear.


x-love/hate/tragedy-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:12 AM   #7448
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

Noo

RED?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:45 PM   #7449
sosew96
I'm not as sad as I used to be.
 
sosew96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

yep :D

Star****er?



"Monsters are real, ghosts are too. They live inside us and sometimes they win."








sosew96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #7450
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Nope.

Snake river conspiracy?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:07 PM   #7451
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

no

thousand foot krutch





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:34 AM   #7452
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

No

The Breeders?



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #7453
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

Nope

The Offspring?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:32 AM   #7454
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

yep

bush





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:08 AM   #7455
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

Yeah

Weezer?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:14 AM   #7456
Abernethy
 
Abernethy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, UK

Yes.

Queen Adreena?



Since you ask, most days I cannot remember.
I walk in my clothing, unmarked by that voyage.
Then the almost unnameable lust returns.

Abernethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #7457
red_ry
teh king of the cr8zy
 
red_ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

no

Me First And The Gimmie Gimmies

red_ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:41 PM   #7458
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

no

hollywood undead





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:19 PM   #7459
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Yup

Theory of a deadman




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:35 AM   #7460
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

Yeah

Blessthefall?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:24 PM.