RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2007, 11:31 PM   #7441
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

*teddy bear rolls*



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:31 PM   #7442
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

lol *cleans lucy's face and drags her on the trampoline*

bouncing cures all ills!



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:32 PM   #7443
browneyedgal
 
browneyedgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, London, UK
I am currently:

gosh we are moving well quick lol!

i need to make a buudie list. katie you make me laugh, hehe.

wow a trapoline! *shrina does the makarena on the trampoline*



~*~ Luv Shrina ~*~

browneyedgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:32 PM   #7444
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

hehe
I got bacardi in my eye once
most unplesant.

Speaking of...
*grabs bacardi*






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:32 PM   #7445
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

trampolining is so funny when drunk :S or sedated :P lol

*grabs citrus mix smirnoff ice, gug gug (drain empties. ummm me :S)



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:32 PM   #7446
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

ive got a ten oot tamperlin in my garden!!!!!!!!!!



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:33 PM   #7447
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

alcohol in the eye hurts but it gets in your bloodstream faster that way!! lol.



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:33 PM   #7448
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

i went trampolining drunk once hehe ...

CATCH

Sophie
Xxxx



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:34 PM   #7449
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

lol at Sarah .. alcohol in the eye!?!?



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:34 PM   #7450
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

lol thats good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:34 PM   #7451
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

cartwheels..... weeee

*watches stars* *pulls self onto trampoline and does maccarina with shrina* hey that rhymes :P



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:35 PM   #7452
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

theres aload of crap on tv.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:35 PM   #7453
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

im on ebay.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:36 PM   #7454
browneyedgal
 
browneyedgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, London, UK
I am currently:

lol u drunk people, yes im still sober!
*steals a sip from everyones drinks*
hehe, *does cartwheels & backflips on trampoline*
*tickles people until they let me have another sip*



~*~ Luv Shrina ~*~

browneyedgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:36 PM   #7455
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

i dont know whybut im posting a load of crap.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:36 PM   #7456
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

i think i shall depart now my darlings,, *gives you all lots of drinkies*

i think i drank the whole chocolate fountain *giggles* *has chocolate all round mouth* =D


nuh night *kisses to all*



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:36 PM   #7457
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

humm, eyes and alcohol dont strike me as a good mix :P stings a little? :S



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:36 PM   #7458
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

lol Katie brought it up!!

besides havent you ever seen Kevin and Perry Go Large?!

the dude in that swigs alcohol into his eye so it gets in his bloodstream faster.

never done it myself though!! im not allowed to drink alcohol at the moment anyways!!



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:36 PM   #7459
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

*lies on back*
*watches the stars*
*giggles*






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:36 PM   #7460
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

night lucy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:49 AM.