RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-05-2011, 01:03 PM   #7421
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Everything



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #7422
martibear
Martine
 
martibear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Norway
I am currently:

grating



Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.



martibear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #7423
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Giant



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2011, 11:24 PM   #7424
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

tarantula!



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2011, 11:50 PM   #7425
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Apocalyptic.




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 09:45 AM   #7426
Crystal_Heart
Philippians 4:6
 
Crystal_Heart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
I am currently:

Cranberry



2 Corinthians 12:9 (RcV) My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.
Affirmations:
*I now choose to release every negative, destructive, fearful idea and thought from my mind and from my life.
*I am willing to release the pattern in me that is creating any negative condition in my life.
*I release all struggle now, and I am at peace.



Crystal_Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 12:04 PM   #7427
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yeast



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 12:10 PM   #7428
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

topology



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 01:16 PM   #7429
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yearn




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 01:52 PM   #7430
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Never



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #7431
martibear
Martine
 
martibear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Norway
I am currently:

realize



Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.



martibear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 05:12 PM   #7432
flutterby butterfly
Blu
 
flutterby butterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

emancipate



Previously unicorn-tears

In a burst of light that blinded every angel
As if the sky had blown the heavens into stars
You felt the gravity of tempered grace,
falling into empty space
With no-one there to catch you in their arms


Kahlia1981 & silentgirl are my RYL sisters
Plumeria Sister

flutterby butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 05:45 PM   #7433
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

evangelical



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 08:21 PM   #7434
Crystal_Heart
Philippians 4:6
 
Crystal_Heart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
I am currently:

Longing

(Wow I totally didn't see that someone else had said cranberry only a few posts above mine! Oops!)



2 Corinthians 12:9 (RcV) My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.
Affirmations:
*I now choose to release every negative, destructive, fearful idea and thought from my mind and from my life.
*I am willing to release the pattern in me that is creating any negative condition in my life.
*I release all struggle now, and I am at peace.



Crystal_Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 09:43 PM   #7435
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

Ghana
(And lol crystal heart :p)


Last edited by Pi.R^2 : 27-05-2011 at 09:43 PM. Reason: ceeb


No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2011, 12:58 AM   #7436
TomJoad
Tom Joad
 
TomJoad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England, Yorkshire
I am currently:

athens

TomJoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2011, 01:12 AM   #7437
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

spain



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2011, 05:43 AM   #7438
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
 
Rubik'sCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Norbet




See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3


Rubik'sCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2011, 09:27 AM   #7439
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

tympanum (sp?)



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #7440
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
 
Rubik'sCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Had to google it for it's meaning nevermind spelling, not heard of it before. Learn something new everyday. Yep you got it right :)

Mystical




See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3


Rubik'sCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 9 (0 members and 9 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:38 PM.