RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #721
bobbiwibble
Just find the time and reach for the bright side
 
bobbiwibble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent, England
I am currently:

i miss you... i love you i want you to be here, right her properly.. i would hold you in my arms and i would never have let you go
i never did that why didnt i do that



heliotrope-lavender-candytuft-tulip-almond blossom-sycamore



Where do you turn when the night turns to singing
such sweet melodies and you flash your fin
then it's back to the depths where I cannot see you
but I built these towers just to honour you.....


bobbiwibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #722
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

daddy i dont no whether or not that i can do this anymore without you, actually i dont no whether i want to do this, im sick of it really. im sorry for everything ive ever done i no that you would be hurt for all of these things not only i have done to myself but other people around me, mum and even my friends im sure you think im useless (its true). maybe i should just go, no-one would miss ma!! if it meant that i could be with you then i would love it though i dunno do i really have the guts and i would be hurting a lot of people i suppose!! i dunno i dunno anything anymore daddy i just want you to be here and tell me everything will be ok!! i miss you dearly and just want to feel your warmth and confort just one last time. is it to much to ask for a little affection in my life???? i no that no-one can give me the same comfort and love that you did though to have someone here for me would be nice.

love you lots daddy and im soo sorry

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 12:41 AM   #723
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I can't believe it will be 8 months since you died in a few days, a week infact.
8 months, It has gone too fast.
And your ashes still sit there, under the table.
They should have been scattered by now.
Although scattering them terrifies me. Then I will have lost you for good.
That sounds stupid.
I love you and miss you!



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 10:29 PM   #724
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

daddy i miss you so so much it hurts, im sick of being here and im absoluly sick and tired of feeling all of this sh*t i really bloody am. tomorrow i think is my last hope and if not then i might be with you sooner than you think!!! i love you lots and no that you want me to be happy though i think thats only possible is if im with you.

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #725
rockaroni
Captain Rainbow!!!
 
rockaroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brighton, UK
I am currently:

Dearest Adam,
The 15th marked 6 years of you passing. It was strange to hear Annie's song on the pier on the anniversary of your death.
I still miss you everyday.
I hope you're happy, happy for me, happy flying around in the heaven you taught me to believe in.
I do wonder what could have been if our time wasn't limited.
But I'm glad you're at peace. I'm glad I loved you and still do.
I hope you still remember.




Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain.


rockaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 08:45 PM   #726
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

i miss you daddy i want to be with you so much. im struggling i just want to
The following content has been hidden - Reason : triggering si/suicide
i just want to either cut my stupid arms up or just die and be with you!!
i just want to be happy and its obviously im not is it!!! im just sick of this i really am! i just wish you were here to say that everything is going to be ok and i just wish that i could feel your warmth, hear your voice and just be with you. i miss you , i miss talking to you and im sorry. sorry for everything i no that you would be ashamed of what i am doing to myself and if anyone else was to find out then they would too!!! im sorry for disgracing you

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 09:36 PM   #727
Second Chance
 
Second Chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I'm sorry I didn't hug you that last time. I was scared. I miss you. I need you.



I felt every ounce of me screaming out,
But the sound was trapped deep in me.


Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 11:08 PM   #728
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Nan, please help me somehow.
I love you.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 03:44 AM   #729
zowie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Thank you mum, for letting me know you were with me on my birthday.



-
x Plumeria Sister x
-
Forever thankful to RYL
<3


zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #730
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

found your letters i no you woud be so dissappointed. dont no how u had the strength to write that when you almost died in hospital that xmas i just want to be with you maybe that will happen tonight if i have the courage to we'l see im sorry daddy

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 10:18 AM   #731
HiddenStar
 
HiddenStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: gravesend, kent
I am currently:

My Grandad <3

30/09/07

My Final Breath
My Last Heartbeat
My World
My Everything

I Miss You So Much

I Love You

Rest In Peace
30/09/07 </3



We Never Said Goodbye ; We Said See You Later

Cos One Day We'll Meet Again
Unil Then You My Shining Stars

Rest In Peace - Nan ; Grandad ; Jamie ; Ian ; Micheal ; Edward ; Dorren <3 x


HiddenStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #732
bobbiwibble
Just find the time and reach for the bright side
 
bobbiwibble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent, England
I am currently:

im sorry i ran away i should have stayed with you until the end
i was scared i was scared i didnt know what i was doing
i was selfish



heliotrope-lavender-candytuft-tulip-almond blossom-sycamore



Where do you turn when the night turns to singing
such sweet melodies and you flash your fin
then it's back to the depths where I cannot see you
but I built these towers just to honour you.....


bobbiwibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 12:23 PM   #733
HiddenStar
 
HiddenStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: gravesend, kent
I am currently:

Two years today grandad :'(
i miss you soo much, please come back i need you :'(
i miss you soo much i dont believe you've gone, i go out looking into the night for you:'( your nowhere to be found :'( i love you grandad <3
30/09/07 </3 x



We Never Said Goodbye ; We Said See You Later

Cos One Day We'll Meet Again
Unil Then You My Shining Stars

Rest In Peace - Nan ; Grandad ; Jamie ; Ian ; Micheal ; Edward ; Dorren <3 x


HiddenStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:22 AM   #734
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Four years ago we lost you.
And it's still just as painful and unbelievable.
Still the same questions run around and around, four years on.
The memories are dusty but they're real.
I hope you're at peace.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #735
Revival
 
Join Date: Apr 2004

I thought I saw you today, then I realised you're gone. I miss you

Revival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #736
faith2009
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

I miss you so much I wish you were here you were so much support for me and now you are gone. I am not quite sure I can cope, but I know I have to get throuth this for you. I know you would not want me depressed and hurting. You are in a better place. I think about you all the time.

faith2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:46 AM   #737
lozza
just trying to fly εϊз
 
lozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

I'm sorry that I dont usually talk about you, but lately have been thinking about you A LOT. Just the other night I was chatting to a friend about you and your snoring... good thing we were in bed and lights were out... I was almost in tears just remembering. I know we were never 'close' but I know you meant the world to my siser... thank you for giving her everything that you did... I really appreciate it.

I love you
R.I.P uncle rob



sometimes being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall
~˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙~


my fur baby girls are my life <3
r.i.p my beautiful girl jackie. i will love you always no matter what - 6/5/10


lozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:50 PM   #738
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

daddy im sick of this

i just want to be with you

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #739
Behind the Smile
a single step.
 
Behind the Smile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Maidenhead
I am currently:

I know why I rely on him so much.
I'm still holding onto you.
I was to young to understand, I never said goodbye,
I don't know if I'll ever be able to.



If we fall,
we don't need self recrimination or blame or anger -
we need a reawakening of our intention
and a willingness to re-commit,
to be whole hearted once again.


Behind the Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:56 AM   #740
lovelybones
Elizabeth
 
lovelybones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Washington (US)
I am currently:

It'll be exactly 3 months tomorrow. Isn't it ironic that I'm starting in the grief group then? I miss you, Knef.

lovelybones is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:03 AM.