RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-04-2008, 04:32 AM   #721
*&& She's Just Forgotten
If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off! (hmm)
 
*&& She's Just Forgotten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: (West Midlands) Staffordshire "UK"
I am currently:

OMG nice lip piercing! You have really pretty eyes too.




It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight...


*&& She's Just Forgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2008, 08:21 AM   #722
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Awwh RYL hearts you too =) And you're very prettyful

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkandtorturedsoul View Post
aww chickens!..i think they are chickens :S
Yup they are. My uncle owns a poultry farm and currently has 2500 chicks.




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2008, 08:43 AM   #723
little mermaid
clamshells for castinettes.
 
little mermaid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: never never land.
I am currently:

oh my. that is an excessive amount of chickens. kind of makes me think of that one scene from napolean dynomite wher ehe goes to work. i duno. haha. yay chickens!




Blessing all the birds that died so I could live
be a woman, be a woman


little mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2008, 11:52 AM   #724
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

you are truly stunning *stares*



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2008, 01:25 PM   #725
sweepingly
✗my wishes over their airspace
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: edinburgh
I am currently:

You're gorgeous, and the outfit made me giggle~

sweepingly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 06:44 PM   #726
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

most prettiful, and I like the piercing



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 07:58 PM   #727
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

nice boner 8D



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 12:35 AM   #728
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice
 
Vegetarian Vampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

very pretty :)



22nd November 2018


"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."


Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 04:53 AM   #729
little mermaid
clamshells for castinettes.
 
little mermaid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: never never land.
I am currently:

oooo very pretty girl with big pretty dark eyes :)




Blessing all the birds that died so I could live
be a woman, be a woman


little mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 09:07 AM   #730
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Oh wow, you're hot!




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 11:53 AM   #731
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Zed is pretty, but prettier when you can see more of her face :)



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 11:55 AM   #732
dchief
 
dchief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Mexico
I am currently:

Looks like a really cool kid. I like the face, that's what you call a REAL THIZZ FACE!!! Do what'cha do!!!



When death calls I'm good... because I've got caller ID

To get to Heaven I'll go through hell

Only after we've lost everything, are we free to do anything


Bullets - my only weakness! How did you know?


dchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 12:24 PM   #733
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice
 
Vegetarian Vampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

sexy :P



22nd November 2018


"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."


Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 12:33 PM   #734
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

pretty dark eyes




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 12:38 PM   #735
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice
 
Vegetarian Vampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Niiiice hat!! :P



22nd November 2018


"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."


Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 02:40 PM   #736
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

You are so pretty. Your eyes and hair are just stunning.





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #737
Claire
And so to sleep so the nightmares can begin again
 
Claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: England
I am currently:

Still as beautiful as ever X



Lost soul,velvet kisses , John_Wood, Mithra

~Buttons~ is my Gaurdian Angel

IF there is any light left it is shrouded by shadows and from within this darkness I see no way out
My wings are broken and bound too tight, there is no escape from its grip tonight!!


Claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 07:30 PM   #738
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice
 
Vegetarian Vampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

your gorgeous! :) look a bit trapped though! lol



22nd November 2018


"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."


Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #739
Claire
And so to sleep so the nightmares can begin again
 
Claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: England
I am currently:

Very Pretty, yeh I was on the floor of a coach on the way to a concert



Lost soul,velvet kisses , John_Wood, Mithra

~Buttons~ is my Gaurdian Angel

IF there is any light left it is shrouded by shadows and from within this darkness I see no way out
My wings are broken and bound too tight, there is no escape from its grip tonight!!


Claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 11:16 PM   #740
LadyMacbeth
Jessica or Jess or Jessie or whatever
 
LadyMacbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

You have great skin and look really really happy



Monarkh is my lovely big sister. PunkyFairy07 is my wonderful mama. Starbright is my crazy eccentric Auntie. i-used-to-be-positive is my bunch of roses big sister LostDaisy is my shooting star BinkyDonkey is my ex-wife little_unicorn is my great great grandmother Concrete angel is my OddClubLady Domicile of madness is my wonderful purple sheep Zedmeister is the one who gives me faith
Co owner of Judas the super Doberman puppy

Protected by Daisy The best in body guards


LadyMacbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:30 AM.