RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2008, 06:08 PM   #721
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive
 
LittleVampp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: King's Lynn
I am currently:

Shhhh..... I am sweet...... Hows is yous



Hehe My Multi coloured monkeys!!!
(Come to take over the world!!)
-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down
I Am Crying My Heart Out!!


LittleVampp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:16 PM   #722
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

sure...

i be flumph





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:42 PM   #723
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive
 
LittleVampp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: King's Lynn
I am currently:

Lol you now me to well already hehe.....

flumph???



Hehe My Multi coloured monkeys!!!
(Come to take over the world!!)
-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down
I Am Crying My Heart Out!!


LittleVampp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:45 PM   #724
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

flumph

like hmph
with a hint of
arrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhh

and scaredness





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:13 PM   #725
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive
 
LittleVampp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: King's Lynn
I am currently:

Awww hwats up Daisy Waisy!!!!



Hehe My Multi coloured monkeys!!!
(Come to take over the world!!)
-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down
I Am Crying My Heart Out!!


LittleVampp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:15 PM   #726
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*shakes head*

can...can i just have a hug?





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:17 PM   #727
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive
 
LittleVampp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: King's Lynn
I am currently:

Of course you can!!!! *GIVES BIG HUGGLES*



Hehe My Multi coloured monkeys!!!
(Come to take over the world!!)
-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down
I Am Crying My Heart Out!!


LittleVampp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:19 PM   #728
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*clings to you*





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:20 PM   #729
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive
 
LittleVampp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: King's Lynn
I am currently:

Aww there there baby girl!!!! It will all be ok :)



Hehe My Multi coloured monkeys!!!
(Come to take over the world!!)
-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down
I Am Crying My Heart Out!!


LittleVampp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:22 PM   #730
LadyMacbeth
Jessica or Jess or Jessie or whatever
 
LadyMacbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Awwwwwwww
Naughty Didi

I need help. I need to get out of fifth period on monday.
But I have never forged a note.
Or bunked.
But it's important.
I'm scared they won't believe me.
Specially as I keep leaving at lunch though for real reasons.

Love to alllllllllllllll



Monarkh is my lovely big sister. PunkyFairy07 is my wonderful mama. Starbright is my crazy eccentric Auntie. i-used-to-be-positive is my bunch of roses big sister LostDaisy is my shooting star BinkyDonkey is my ex-wife little_unicorn is my great great grandmother Concrete angel is my OddClubLady Domicile of madness is my wonderful purple sheep Zedmeister is the one who gives me faith
Co owner of Judas the super Doberman puppy

Protected by Daisy The best in body guards


LadyMacbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:24 PM   #731
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive
 
LittleVampp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: King's Lynn
I am currently:

Why you need to get out I might be able to help



Hehe My Multi coloured monkeys!!!
(Come to take over the world!!)
-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down
I Am Crying My Heart Out!!


LittleVampp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:27 PM   #732
LadyMacbeth
Jessica or Jess or Jessie or whatever
 
LadyMacbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

How could you help Didi?
That would be great.
It's only some mental health rubbish that my councillor is making me do.
Nothing exciting.
But my mum would ban me so I can't tell her



Monarkh is my lovely big sister. PunkyFairy07 is my wonderful mama. Starbright is my crazy eccentric Auntie. i-used-to-be-positive is my bunch of roses big sister LostDaisy is my shooting star BinkyDonkey is my ex-wife little_unicorn is my great great grandmother Concrete angel is my OddClubLady Domicile of madness is my wonderful purple sheep Zedmeister is the one who gives me faith
Co owner of Judas the super Doberman puppy

Protected by Daisy The best in body guards


LadyMacbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:29 PM   #733
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*goes to snuggle jess*

just cause...i can





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:31 PM   #734
LadyMacbeth
Jessica or Jess or Jessie or whatever
 
LadyMacbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

*snuggles Daisy back*
Pretty Daisy.

Hmmm



Monarkh is my lovely big sister. PunkyFairy07 is my wonderful mama. Starbright is my crazy eccentric Auntie. i-used-to-be-positive is my bunch of roses big sister LostDaisy is my shooting star BinkyDonkey is my ex-wife little_unicorn is my great great grandmother Concrete angel is my OddClubLady Domicile of madness is my wonderful purple sheep Zedmeister is the one who gives me faith
Co owner of Judas the super Doberman puppy

Protected by Daisy The best in body guards


LadyMacbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:32 PM   #735
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*shakes head*
no pretty

*clings to*





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:32 PM   #736
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive
 
LittleVampp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: King's Lynn
I am currently:

Well, can you do your mum sig???

Because if I write a letter for you then you could print it off and put your mums sig at the bottom



Hehe My Multi coloured monkeys!!!
(Come to take over the world!!)
-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down
I Am Crying My Heart Out!!


LittleVampp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:35 PM   #737
LadyMacbeth
Jessica or Jess or Jessie or whatever
 
LadyMacbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Hmmm. That would be good only...
Cause I keep leaving school the woman has seen a lot of my notes.
She might guess it is fake.
Specially has I have to show it to three different people to get out.

I don't know.
Perhaps I shouldn't go.
Thanks for the offer Didi
How are you doing?

Gorgeous Daisy.
*Holds on*



Monarkh is my lovely big sister. PunkyFairy07 is my wonderful mama. Starbright is my crazy eccentric Auntie. i-used-to-be-positive is my bunch of roses big sister LostDaisy is my shooting star BinkyDonkey is my ex-wife little_unicorn is my great great grandmother Concrete angel is my OddClubLady Domicile of madness is my wonderful purple sheep Zedmeister is the one who gives me faith
Co owner of Judas the super Doberman puppy

Protected by Daisy The best in body guards


LadyMacbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:37 PM   #738
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

no gorgeous
*continues to cling*

GROUP HUG!!!





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:39 PM   #739
lolly_x
 

yeh we had a laugh last night me didi and my mother...

to ladymcbeth... Could u get your counsellor to ring up?
i know its a bit late now x

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:41 PM   #740
LadyMacbeth
Jessica or Jess or Jessie or whatever
 
LadyMacbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Group Hug!!! Anyone else??

*Blows kisses to everyone*



Monarkh is my lovely big sister. PunkyFairy07 is my wonderful mama. Starbright is my crazy eccentric Auntie. i-used-to-be-positive is my bunch of roses big sister LostDaisy is my shooting star BinkyDonkey is my ex-wife little_unicorn is my great great grandmother Concrete angel is my OddClubLady Domicile of madness is my wonderful purple sheep Zedmeister is the one who gives me faith
Co owner of Judas the super Doberman puppy

Protected by Daisy The best in body guards


LadyMacbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:53 PM.