RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-05-2011, 01:58 PM   #721
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

No.

The Pianist?








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 07:40 PM   #722
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Yus.

I'm a Cyborg, But That's Ok?



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 08:33 PM   #723
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

No.

The Truth About Cats & Dogs



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #724
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

No.

The Wedding?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 10:29 PM   #725
Busby
 
Busby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: london

no

Total Recall?

Busby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 10:32 PM   #726
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst
 
The War Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gallifrey
I am currently:

Yes. I really want to see it; the original short story by Philip K. Dick was great.

The Filth And The Fury?

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 05:47 AM   #727
needle girl
in this needle and haystack life...
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA

no

to save a life?



Every day the world is made a chance to change but i feel the same.
And I wonder why would i wait till i die to come alive?"
All alone the way she feels
Left alone to deal with all the pain-drenched sorrow relief



needle girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 10:06 AM   #728
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Nope.

The Cell?



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #729
MayhemBee
Just because I'm smiling it doesn't mean I'm Happy
 
MayhemBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: I'm not actually sure about that.
I am currently:

Narp.

Planet Terror?





MayhemBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 12:09 AM   #730
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

no

little miss sunshine?




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #731
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yeh, loves it.

Water for Elephants.



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 04:26 PM   #732
Carousel
 
Carousel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: West Sussex, UK
I am currently:

I've heard of it, haven't seen it

Ella Enchanted?

Carousel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #733
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Yeah

The taking of pelham 123






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 01:34 PM   #734
Hobbes
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yeah

Gomorrah

Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 05:45 PM   #735
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Yep.

Lords of Dogtown?



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 07:55 PM   #736
f0reversmiling
♡Recovering♡
 
f0reversmiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: .~*Canada*~.
I am currently:

Nope.

Stick It?



Everybody hurts some days,
it's ok to be afraid, everybody hurts, everybody screams,
everybody feels this way and it's ok.
~♥♥♥~
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
~♥♥♥~
The minute you think of giving up, think of why you held on so long.


f0reversmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 12:27 PM   #737
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

No.

Reservoir Dogs?



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #738
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

No.

Iceage?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 07:25 AM   #739
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
 
Rubik'sCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Heard of it

Sleepless in Seattle




See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3


Rubik'sCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 01:07 PM   #740
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Yep.

Dogtooth?



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:21 AM.