RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2011, 06:55 PM   #7361
Katniss
 
Katniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
I am currently:

Yep

Zebrahead

Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #7362
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

yea

linkin park





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:10 AM   #7363
yarawhy
You've arrived at panic station
 
yarawhy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Of course. :)

My Darkest Days?



"There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of such great power and wisdom and consolation to the soul in times of need."
"And what's that?"



yarawhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:38 AM   #7364
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

Yup

Matchbox 20?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:52 PM   #7365
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Nope.

Giant Drag?



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #7366
Antebellum
Welcome To Reality
 
Antebellum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Manchester & South Yorkshire!
I am currently:

No

Saves The Day



'It's Gotta Get Bad Before It Gets Good'

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.


Antebellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:59 PM   #7367
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

No

Shiny Toy Guns?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:25 AM   #7368
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

yes

Idina Menzel?



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:41 PM   #7369
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

no

hollywood undead





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:49 AM   #7370
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

yes

bernard herrmann?



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:07 AM   #7371
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

Nope

Seether?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:33 PM   #7372
jenjens79
Flying on 2nd-hand wings. - my own wore out!...;-)
 
jenjens79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Leeds and London
I am currently:

No

Snow Patrol?



..its about being able to fly

jenjens79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #7373
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

no

judas priest





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #7374
hannahs04
 
hannahs04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

Yes

Ill Nino



<3~Solo is my sissy~ <3


Don't look behind you, you aren't traveling that direction.

hannahs04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:26 AM   #7375
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

no

paramore





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:56 AM   #7376
jenjens79
Flying on 2nd-hand wings. - my own wore out!...;-)
 
jenjens79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Leeds and London
I am currently:

No

Kaiser Chiefs?



..its about being able to fly

jenjens79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:30 AM   #7377
Antebellum
Welcome To Reality
 
Antebellum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Manchester & South Yorkshire!
I am currently:

Yes!

Lissie?



'It's Gotta Get Bad Before It Gets Good'

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.


Antebellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:36 AM   #7378
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

no

thin izzy





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 07:12 AM   #7379
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

No

Jimmy Eat World?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:20 PM   #7380
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

yes

serj tankian?



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:56 AM.